Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Need an honest opinion...

I saw this when it was originally posted, laughed and then neglected to comment because I thought nothing of it. I can't believe people are upset over this... How embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen Saltines View Post
    Apparently a lot of people.

It astounds me how different senses of humor can be, but it's quite interesting. Some people click the link, jump and get pissed because they clicked the link. Others will get scared, but then laugh. It's good to get scared every now and then, or so I think. I got so scared I clicked out of my browser, with my heart beating a million miles per hour, but then laughed my ass off at my reaction.

If it wasn't your cup of tea, no need to go around insulting members. It's not a good way to make friends. :)
    I thought it was a really good joke tbh. Set up was clever. You fooled me. It's these kind of jokes that are safe but fucked up that I can appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen Saltines View Post
    Apparently a lot of people.

It astounds me how different senses of humor can be, but it's quite interesting. Some people click the link, jump and get pissed because they clicked the link. Others will get scared, but then laugh. It's good to get scared every now and then, or so I think. I got so scared I clicked out of my browser, with my heart beating a million miles per hour, but then laughed my ass off at my reaction.

If it wasn't your cup of tea, no need to go around insulting members. It's not a good way to make friends. :)

What you said about the differences in what people think is funny, and how they react to something frightening and unexpected is so true and so interesting. This thread is proof, albeit not scientific, of that and it's been fascinating reading the different reactions.

Shut up, AssetReign.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Eek, this thread and the way everyone communicated in it are like a weird microcosm of how the Internet used to be before people went and fucked it up being utter flannels.

DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...

A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

Link didn't work for me so I say.... go for it. Jk idk. A few years late. Also, I don't get the obsession men have with big asses. Maybe not my preference.

Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

The OP is no longer an active user.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM