Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP!

Default HELP!

I have an idea for a piece of artwork but I need clear photos of Fred's ass on this tour. Please help me make my art come to life by taking camera phone pictures of Fred's ass.
    Please post the photos here.
    Thank you

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Well, this is unusual. Good luck on that.

Omniscient Iniquitous Dirge Inferno's Avatar
    Follow Dirge Inferno On Twitter Add Dirge Inferno on Facebook Follow Dirge Inferno on Tumblr Visit Dirge Inferno's Youtube Channel Visit Dirge Inferno's Instagram Channel

Can you take pictures of my ass instead? It's not that to find as I use it as a hat.

Thank you!

I have a pic of it in my photos of Atlanta.

He was pretty readily accessible during the Hey, Cruel World Tour but has been kinda hard to track down at the Twins of Evil shows, unfortunately. Nonetheless, I will do my VERY BEST to make sure he knows about this thread and your project if I catch him for a minute in the near future, lol. Should the opportunity present itself, what exactly are you looking for? Clothed? Bare? Profile? Upskirt? Just lemme know and I'll see what I can do. :)

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

When I first read your post I read "I need clear photos of Fred's ass on this tour". Then I read it again...

Caught Fred after the show last night & started to inform him about this thread & your project & politely inquired about the possibility of permission for a posed pic of his posterior & he said he knew exactly the thread I was talking about & chuckled about it then gtfo IMMEDIATELY, lol. Haha, can't say I didn't try! :-*

Oh thank you for trying Haz. :(

^ I think you should post a photo here of you flashing Fred.

my ass or my boobies?