Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Satanic Modules Gone Wild

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Default Satanic Modules Gone Wild

This topic is for any-and-all needless and otherwise irrelevant disagreements between members that don't relate specifically to a topic at hand.

If a discussion veers off course from its original intent and members resort to berating or name-calling, then the posts will simply be moved here, wherein staff and users concerned can either flesh out the issue and resolve it, or the topic and its most recent derivative posts will be locked for twenty-four hours or more and allowed to cool down.

As ever, people are encouraged to discuss things potently but fairly, try to maintain the common ground, or at best discuss things in their private message boxes.

OH! I get it now!

"Energy" is that stuff fuckitx4 wastes when he tries to explain himself! I thought it was something else.

Good interview though. I think Twiggy has a relatively objective outlook on most things, if not a bit 'eastern religion' based.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    OH! I get it now!

"Energy" is that stuff fuckitx4 wastes when he tries to explain himself! I thought it was something else.
    I was told to join Provider Module because the discussion was more intelligent and had less bitchiness than Babalon.

Yeah I was told it was less full of bloated self professing intellectuals who take the supposed misuse of certain words so personally that they run entire interview threads off the rails. I mean, how intelligent is that? Go figure huh?

I'm not even going to waste my time on you, or any more threads in this forum.

"I have (met Manson) in 2010 and 1997. Let us know when you have a legit perception."
    "I met him at a signing once during EMDM at Vintage Vinyl signing in St. Louis, and I tore up his autograph in front of him immediately afterwards."
    "confirmed for pit" 10/05/12 St Louis

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    http://bighdwallpapers.com/thumbs/yo...e-cover-t2.jpg

"I have (met Manson) in 2010 and 1997. Let us know when you have a legit perception."
    "I met him at a signing once during EMDM at Vintage Vinyl signing in St. Louis, and I tore up his autograph in front of him immediately afterwards."
    "confirmed for pit" 10/05/12 St Louis
    You've only met him twice to form this opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by MixMastahTee View Post
    There's no cure so good riddance. Terrible memes deserve to die with people that post them.

whoa I like this. asset reign but not had the brains fucked out of yet.

^ What?