Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The presidential race....

^ Imagine how pissed he would have been if Romney had won.

Quote Originally Posted by Kollaps View Post
    This Presidential race thing has left me feeling rather confused about America. It's hard for me to fully grasp what is happening in your country because obviously I don't live there but from what I have read parts of the US are like a third world country. The US credit score has been lowered and the debt is over sixteen trillion dollars . You pay more taxes than the Europeans and have less social services. There are eighty five countries with less crime rates than America. You don't even rank in the top fifty in test scores. Over fifty percent of Americans are obese and yet your government continues to subsidize cheap corn products. It's as if your government is trying as hard as it can to make things get worse, and worse, and worse. It's not that I'm surprised Obama won, or that I'm saying Romney should have won, I just don't understand it when I see pictures of people cheering. What the fuck are they cheering about?
    You're right. It's a total joke at this point between the two parties. Corporations and lobbyists fund both sides, so why is anyone surprised when not much changes when an elected president takes office and his term is completed?!