Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey, Cruel World... Tour 2013 [UPDATES]

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Default Hey, Cruel World... Tour 2013 [UPDATES]

How come no one's mentioned this?

"Marilyn Manson to perform in Novosibirsk, Russia on April 13th, 2013: http://sibparter.ru/new/5#content"

- https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...9356711&type=1

2013!

I didn't know there were 2013 dates. I was under the impression the tours ended 12/21 in Minsk.

*Just checked the official Manson website and there's nothing listed after the Minsk show.
    http://marilynmanson.com/tour/
    Last edited by AssetReign; 11-08-2012 at 01:38 PM.

The Marilyn Manson website is the last place to look if you want new Marilyn Manson news...

I also looked on MM Facebook and on the Mansonwiki site, but I can't find anything for 2013. Anyone else find a credible source?

how many times are they going to go overseas? this would be what, the 3rd or 4th trip over that way? gotta be getting a little costly at this point to keep traveling back and forth internationally, ship the equipment, etc.....

meanwhile, most of the Western U.S. is still waiting.....

Hallelujah motherfuckers thatrussianman's Avatar

"meanwhile, most of the Western U.S. is still waiting....."

:'(
    I'm not actually Russian.

Aren't you in LA? Did you miss the SSMF, or by "they" do you also mean Zombie?

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    I didn't know there were 2013 dates. I was under the impression the tours ended 12/21 in Minsk.

*Just checked the official Manson website and there's nothing listed after the Minsk show.
    http://marilynmanson.com/tour/
    MM.com can be a little late sometimes to put dates up. But yeah unless there's a credible source for this I wouldn't believe it.

Normally I check ticket websites or venue sites to see if the info is listed, if it isn't then I wait until it is or if there's an official announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    MM.com can be a little late sometimes to put dates up. But yeah unless there's a credible source for this I wouldn't believe it.

Normally I check ticket websites or venue sites to see if the info is listed, if it isn't then I wait until it is or if there's an official announcement.
    That makes sense, but it also seems odd if there really are 2013 dates that we haven't heard anything about them.

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    Aren't you in LA? Did you miss the SSMF, or by "they" do you also mean Zombie?
    nah, i was there but festivals don't really count. i want what the east coast/midwest got back in april & may, a full on marilyn manson show (i.e. they headline) in a small to mid-sized venue :) :)