Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey, Cruel World... Tour 2013 [UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by thousand_kisses View Post
    nah, i was there but festivals don't really count. i want what the east coast/midwest got back in april & may, a full on marilyn manson show (i.e. they headline) in a small to mid-sized venue :) :)
    Ya, I'm there with you dude.

Follow Lillith On Twitter Follow Lillith on Tumblr Visit Lillith's Instagram Channel

For the love of all that is holy I hope the tour continues in the states again!
    I gave Marilyn Manson AIDS.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

That site linked in the first post, is that a ticket site or the venue site? Can't seem to get the translator working well enough to figure it all out.

Would be cool though if Europe get another run of dates, and if Europe is then I expect other countries have to get more dates.

--
    Here's some news site mentioning it too - http://krasnoyarsk.dkvartal.ru/news/...rske-236666093

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

I just copied the link from Mansonwiki, if anything they know more about this since they found it in the first place.

^It's strange Mansonwiki would post that on their Facebook but not their official website.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    That site linked in the first post, is that a ticket site or the venue site? Can't seem to get the translator working well enough to figure it all out.

Would be cool though if Europe get another run of dates, and if Europe is then I expect other countries have to get more dates.

--
    Here's some news site mentioning it too - http://krasnoyarsk.dkvartal.ru/news/...rske-236666093
    this is a tickets site. tickets on sale this Monday.

As I know Manson is doing 9 cities in Russia next April: Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk, Ufa, Yekaterinburg, Moscow, St. Petersburg and probably more. Not sure about Yekaterinburg, Moscow or St. Petersburg, but Novosibirsk is confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by thousand_kisses View Post
    nah, i was there but festivals don't really count. i want what the east coast/midwest got back in april & may, a full on marilyn manson show (i.e. they headline) in a small to mid-sized venue :) :)
    the tour with Zombie was basically identical to a headlining tour except, you know, he didn't headline. I know some folks complained about the length of the setlist but it's not like Manson ever plays long sets anyway and there's going to be little (if any) setlist variety.

I noticed the show in 2013 on Mansonwiki's Facebook but I'm not sure if he will return to the UK next year? He already played here last July at Brixton Academy and he is playing here later this month with Rob Zombie as part of the Twins of Evil tour.

So I imagine he would be pretty tired of always playing the UK but who knows?

Follow Charles2012 On Twitter Visit Charles2012's Instagram Channel

The promoter who booked them in Australia for Soundwave Festival this year has told me he's trying to get Manson back over to Australia in 2013 so I take it the tour will lead into mid-late months of 2013.
    Instagram: @charliecheesman_