Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey, Cruel World... Tour 2013 [UPDATES]

I can't follow your thoughts there guys. Russia is alot bigger than the US so about 10 shows in Russia compared to over 40 in the US...that's still to little russian shows in my opinion.
    Last edited by Dorothy; 11-10-2012 at 02:35 AM.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

yeah that's true, but I've just never really known anyone to tour so much in Russia and I don't remember Manson ever doing such a big tour there before.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
    For the love of all that is holy I hope the tour continues in the states again!
    I doubt it. They did two U.S. tours, which is pretty standard.

Quote Originally Posted by DecayingSinner View Post
    You don't think they will come back to the states?

I asked Manson to come back to Atlanta soon, and he said, "Trust me, I will be."

Follow Lillith On Twitter Follow Lillith on Tumblr Visit Lillith's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by DecayingSinner View Post

One can hope.
    I gave Marilyn Manson AIDS.

I don't think it's unreasonable to think it's possible that he would throw in some California dates at the end of the tour, when they're ready to call it a day and go home. I STILL think it's odd how they skipped the entire west coast (okay, there were festivals, but still), so I could see there being like one random LA date when they get back from Russia or something. Which of course will be announced like a month before the show date, and tickets will go on sale the day after they announce it, and airfare will be monstrous BUT that is the best case, realistic scenario, in my personal opinion, for those in the states. I used a lot of commas.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

As mentioned before somewhere on here that when it comes to festivals sometimes bands get put on a contract where they can't perform in a certain location for a certain period of time to keep them exclusive to a festival/event.

So that's possibly why there was a lack of dates in some areas. I wouldn't be surprised if they do some headlining shows in 2013 in the US if they are still touring.

Not of this world beyondthepale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    As mentioned before somewhere on here that when it comes to festivals sometimes bands get put on a contract where they can't perform in a certain location for a certain period of time to keep them exclusive to a festival/event.

So that's possibly why there was a lack of dates in some areas. I wouldn't be surprised if they do some headlining shows in 2013 in the US if they are still touring.
    I couldn't believe this at first, because I assumed the tour would end in December. A friend of mine told me yesterday that manson is going to be at the rave in Milwaukee this January. I was like how can that be when he was just there in May? She showed me proof. I can't scan it because the date hasn't been announced yet. So I suspect a new round of us dates will be announced very soon.

^ If you meant that regarding the festival thing then that's not really what he meant. That whole contractual-exclusivity thing is why you don't see a lot of AWESOME Chicago bands at Lollapalooza...they'd rather be able to play there all year long instead. But that wouldn't really apply with a place like The Rave that's just lucky to have them in the first place.

But, yeah. Let's not forget December and January of 2008! Sometime around CHRISTMAS they finally announced that Twiggy was back and OBTW, WE'RE ON TOUR NEXT MONTH, BETTER GET SOME FUCKING TICKETS!

O_O

So an official announcement could easily still be well over a month away but that doesn't mean those January-February shows aren't happening, lol.

Nice to hear some quasi-confirmation, btw...thanks!

Not of this world beyondthepale's Avatar

I'm so freaking excited that they are coming back to Milwaukee. The rave is 20 minutes from where I live. This probably means a Chicago date as well :)