Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey, Cruel World... Tour 2013 [UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by beyondthepale View Post
    I'm so freaking excited that they are coming back to Milwaukee. The rave is 20 minutes from where I live. This probably means a Chicago date as well :)
    That would be a nice surprise, too...but it's kinda unlikely. They JUST played Chicago on the Twins of Evil tour and at a MUCH larger venue which probably WOULD be able to make those kinds of contractual-exclusivity demands mentioned earlier.

Plus, the Milwaukee/Chicago connection hasn't been the case in a LONG time. Generally speaking, Chicago is a PRIMARY market where the BIG shows happen while Milwaukee is a SECONDARY market where they eventually play places like The Rave due to matters of population density and relative demand.

Which isn't to say I wouldn't rather see Manson in Milwaukee rather than Chicago 9 times out of 10. It's a bit of a hassle coming from Illinois but Chicago crowds are mostly shoegazing dead weight while Milwaukee crowds ROCK THE FUCK OUT every single time.

>:)

Not of this world beyondthepale's Avatar

It's just been officially announced!!!!! Tix go on sale next Friday! He will be at the rave January 18. Holy crap!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    Can you believe it!!! More dates to come soon!!

Oh god.

Can the other dates include either California or Chicago? Can somebody contact him and suggest/confirm this?
    Thanks.
    Last edited by FeedYourHead; 11-16-2012 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    Oh god.

Can the other dates include either California or Chicago? Can somebody contact him and suggest/confirm this?
    Thanks.
    I think he will come to Chicago this time. He didn't do a hey, cruel world date there yet.

The tour will be where it will be due to business necessities regardless of inquiries or suggestions but it's a fair point about the Hey, Cruel World Tour vs. the Twins of Evil tour.

However, I think it's generally on a band-by-band basis for the aforementioned contractual-exclusivity agreements.

They may well have skipped Chicago the first time around because the deal for the ToE shows was already in the works, for that matter.

Fair warning.

If for some bizarre reason there are additional northeast dates I'm going to laugh so hard.

Follow Lillith On Twitter Follow Lillith on Tumblr Visit Lillith's Instagram Channel

Holy fucking Jezuz, must pass that last exam & find myself an actual job! Seriously need a complete schedule.
    Last edited by Lillith; 11-16-2012 at 12:23 PM.
    I gave Marilyn Manson AIDS.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Anything in the UT, CO, NV, CA area will be a go for me. Hope more dates get announced soon. Thanks for the update!