Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Take 5

Default Take 5

Just came across this. Do not know when it was filmed but it looks pretty recent and I didnt catch it in the news section here.

It looked like Manson was in a good, thoughtful mood, I wish the interviewer asked some good questions...

Judging by the upload date the interview took place sometime in mid October.

Also, what the fuck's up with the constant mentioning of The Beautiful People, on Manson's part? According to the description of the video, Manson chose to talk about that song. It's not even that great a song. I wish he'd talk about something on Born Villain like The Flowers of Evil. Isn't he trying to promote THAT album?
    Last edited by The Wax Gentleman; 11-18-2012 at 08:02 PM.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Thanks for posting this, never seen it before.

I guess there's an episode that featured him because they posted this clip on Oct 23 on their facebook saying "For those that missed it last night, here's a clip from Chit Chat's Take 5 with shock rocker Marilyn Manson."

The Youtube page also says "Each artist chooses three of their own tracks as well as two of their favourite songs from other artists and then reveal the stories, the influences and the reasons they love these songs most."

--
    Edit,

Tried to find a full episode to see what other songs he talked about but can't seem to find anything, but it seems this totally slipped past all of us, not just here but on the other sites/social networks.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Well, if there are no videos out there yet, it probably won't later. Shit, it looked like something interesting came out of it. :(

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Someone might have it somewhere. I might see if there's a torrent out there or something for this show.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wax Gentleman View Post
    It looked like Manson was in a good, thoughtful mood, I wish the interviewer asked some good questions...

Judging by the upload date the interview took place sometime in mid October.

Also, what the fuck's up with the constant mentioning of The Beautiful People, on Manson's part? According to the description of the video, Manson chose to talk about that song. It's not even that great a song. I wish he'd talk about something on Born Villain like The Flowers of Evil. Isn't he trying to promote THAT album?
    He already did that by dropping the words "No Reason" everywhere.
    Now he's just reminding people of the only song mainstream audiences know him for now.

Just watch Manson's mannerisms... He's so twitchy. I swear he gets increasingly twitchy as the years go by.

That's really the classiest and most mature thing I've heard him say about Trent in years.

Add zxz on Facebook

Major applause to Manson for such a coherent and adult interview response.
    I think this is the 1st sign of a major comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by shrubberyhorizon View Post
    Just watch Manson's mannerisms... He's so twitchy. I swear he gets increasingly twitchy as the years go by.
    Nah. He's always been twitchy.