Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: [112]: Jan 20 2013 - The LC Pavilion - Columbus, Ohio, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Zsa Zsa View Post
    Olivia and myself both had some alcoholic bevarage hit us twice during the show. The first happened not long after the lights went down. There was a tall old guy wearing a leather jacket, with two very young teenage girls who couldn't have been much taller than 5 feet in the pit area. The worst part of that was that they were moving closer and closer to where the actual moshing people were, because the old guy was pushing them forward. I spent a good portion of the show pushing people away from Olivia, and trying to keep behind her. It got a little crazy a few times, towards the end. Also, Rock is Dead was pretty bad with moshing, too. Another thing: Who the fuck smokes weed in a no smoking venue? When you get caught, which they did (and tried to play it off like they were cool as shit, acting like the security people couldn't totally see the smoke come from where they were, and that it totally wasn't their stupid asses), you don't keep smoking. The venue lights were still completely on, and everyone around you was looking at you and pointing and the security knew it was them the whole time. They just looked like stupid children, whose parents told them not to do something, and then when the parents turned away, made a stupid face at their backs and did it. Fucking dumbshits. It was better than the Twins of Evil show, I guess, where there were these two burn-outs chain smoking on a joint. Pretty much from a little bit after mOBSCENE, until Sweet Dreams, these two assclowns were poisoning my air with their shitty weed. /grump

But, anyway, fuck that chick. I wish the story ended with her getting to go backstage, and then not getting to meet anyone in the band. Except maybe Jason, who then stole something from her purse. Fuck her.
    middle finger technology

Nigga, I'm dead serious. Not everyone is all "smoke weed erryday."

Especially not when everyone around those people were just as pissed as we were.

Quote Originally Posted by Zsa Zsa View Post
    Nigga, I'm dead serious. Not everyone is all "smoke weed erryday."

Especially not when everyone around those people were just as pissed as we were.
    It's not just the weed....it's the entire post. I'm not sure what you think should happen at a Marilyn Manson concert, but it sounds like pretty much the opposite of what actually happens at a Marilyn Manson concert. You're pretty much going to have to put up with a lot of different peoples shit when you go to any kind of concert. It just comes with the territory. As far as stupid children, I seen a group of kids whose average age was probably 16 smoking drugs I've never even seen or heard of....and I don't really give a shit.
    Last edited by icon; 02-24-2013 at 08:53 AM.
    middle finger technology