Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Marilyn Manson Concert Moments

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Default Your Favorite Marilyn Manson Concert Moments

I'm not sure if a thread like this already exists, but I wanted to share my and know your favorite live moments during any Marilyn Manson show.

My favorite moments were the powerful screams during Coma Black (and of course the whole performances of Coma White/Coma Black in general):

July 16, 2012 in Dornbirn, Austria:

04:22

November 27, 2009 in Milan, Italy:

04:26

Of course there are many more amazing concert moments but those were the most emotional for me.

Also in this video from February 17, 2008 in Vancouver, Canada:

04:26
    Last edited by NapalmHeart; 11-28-2012 at 05:58 PM.

I really liked that one time when he did a "tap dat ass" gesture point thingy at my video camera.
    Amidoinitrite

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Having him point at the camera or directly interact with you are always amazing moments too. Once he wanted my phone so I gave it to him. Or when he handed me his beer. Even when he just directly looked at me was magical (02:08 in the video)

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

It's not on youtube. :(
    It's on the Coma White/Black from Tokyo on THEOL tour (there's a audio rip from the show somewhere on the interwebz). To me, it was his best scream so far. It gave me chills. Incredible.

It seems like most everyone's posts here have been about Coma White. That really is an emotional moment in the concert for me too. When I saw them in Youngstown in October this year, it was definitely the most incredible part of the show. The snow and the whole environment almost brought me to tears haha.

Getting to hear Diary of a Dope Fiend played for the first time in many years at the Rochester, NY show 11/20/00 I believe it was. Probably the best show of theirs I've seen... on the rail, backstage, in the midst of a weeks worth of shows. It rocked.

Funniest Manson video ever. In the middle of mobscene he started dancing like MC Hammer and singing can't touch this. Skip to 2:30 and keep watching through the end.

Follow Lillith On Twitter Follow Lillith on Tumblr Visit Lillith's Instagram Channel

Being pointed at and called a Teenage Rape Candidate.
    I gave Marilyn Manson AIDS.

^ Which is right HERE, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    Easily one of my favorite performances from Manson at the shows I've caught on this tour so far! He was just SO boisterous and full of energy, and I honestly LOVED all the improv ad libbed rants and sarcastic comments and lyric-changes he kept sprinkling throughout practically every song in the set this night. BRILLIANT stuff! Can't wait for everyone to see and hear for themselves just how incredibly awesome it really was. ;)

Follow Lillith On Twitter Follow Lillith on Tumblr Visit Lillith's Instagram Channel

^Hot damn you right. I really should read the tour threads more often. Almost forgot about the grabby tit gesture at the end of the song. *lol*
    Last edited by Lillith; 12-28-2012 at 05:23 PM. Reason: No Reason
    I gave Marilyn Manson AIDS.

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post