Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [117]: Jan 28 2013 - Métropolis - Montreal, Quebec, Canada

At some places in those videos I think his voice sounds better then when the tour started, a year ago. If MM sounds this good with the flu I can't wait to hear the sound; when he's well again. Not that it was perfect, but when I have the flu I stay in bed and only get up to eat soup, drink orange juice or cola, take painkillers or play playstation 3. If that which I just watched was with the flu, it's pretty damn impressive.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

So... Four Rusted Horses was on the setlist, but wasn't played?

http://www.mansonwiki.com/wiki/2013/01/28_Montreal,_QC

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

I wrote to GT and suggested that all upcoming meet and greets be cancelled so that no one gets sick, and also so that Manson does not get sick again. Sorry guys.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

why the hell would you so that?

Quote Originally Posted by buffylover29 View Post
    why the hell would you so that?
    Because I am a doctor and I don't approve of knowingly afflicting someone with the flu, or aids, or even colds for that matter. I am a very cautious, conservative, and compassionate man. Also, because I already had my pictures done and want to ruin it for everyone else.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

lol I was actually getting upset hahaha Less than 4 hours until I meet the man himself!! post your photo when you get it!

lol I was actually getting upset hahaha Less than 4 hours until I meet the man himself!! post your photo when you get it!
    lol - I was going to keep going and make a fake "Marilyn Manson 2013 tour cancelled" news thread but I'd get in trouble. I didn't write to them but I COULD have really wound you and a lot of other people up. :P - I posted my pic in the meet and greet thread btw. I hope you and everyone else has a blast and if you have any time, just go buy some "airborne" to protect you immune system. Have fun guys.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Hey folks, I hit up the show last night in Montreal...Manson sounded pretty good and had a ton of energy which was nice to see. The band rocked as always and the crowd was very into it and very diverse...gotta love Montreal! The set list on Wiki looks about right, there was no Four Rusted Horses.

The meet & greet was cool but you don't get a lot of time, basically you have a few seconds to say hello, get him to sign your shit and then take a couple of photos. Still worth it though. He was pretty quiet and didn't say much but was accommodating when it came to signing stuff and we ended up with about 6 photos (2 with me and MM, 2 with my girl and MM and 2 with both of us with MM).

All in all, it was great to finally meet the man after all these years (been a fan since '95...yes I'm old)...scratch another one off the old bucket list.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal View Post
    Hey folks, I hit up the show last night in Montreal...Manson sounded pretty good and had a ton of energy which was nice to see. The band rocked as always and the crowd was very into it and very diverse...gotta love Montreal! The set list on Wiki looks about right, there was no Four Rusted Horses.

The meet & greet was cool but you don't get a lot of time, basically you have a few seconds to say hello, get him to sign your shit and then take a couple of photos. Still worth it though. He was pretty quiet and didn't say much but was accommodating when it came to signing stuff and we ended up with about 6 photos (2 with me and MM, 2 with my girl and MM and 2 with both of us with MM).

All in all, it was great to finally meet the man after all these years (been a fan since '95...yes I'm old)...scratch another one off the old bucket list.
    how many things did you get signed, and what did you get signed?? was he signing the full autograph of just the MM?

how many things did you get signed, and what did you get signed?? was he signing the full autograph of just the MM?
    I just had him sign a copy of his book Long Hard Road Out Of Hell, my girlfriend had him sign a t-shirt and he was signing the full autograph on everything from what I could tell. He doodled small sketches for a couple of people that asked and a few others had him sign his initials on their skin (arm and forearm) so they could get it turned into a tattoo...he was integrating a small double-cross into one of the M's in his initials.