Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [117]: Jan 28 2013 - Métropolis - Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I agree, he was really energetic on stage and he sounded fantastic. I would have loved to have heard Four Rusted Horses, it's one of my many favorites.
    I did the meet and greet too, but I was a little disappointed - I thought we were rushed through a bit too quickly. I did the meet and greet in New Hampshire and I got to talk with him for a few minutes (Twiggy too). In this one I felt that the golden ticket people were trying to get everyone done in time for the early entry. I'm still glad I did it, and I'd do it again, but I would have liked a couple minutes chatting with him.
    One more thing for the meet and greet - they couldn't bring the lithographs into Canada, apparently some problem at the border (they also couldn't bring the masks in). I decided to spring for the lithograph this time, and part of what I was looking forward to was seeing him sign and number mine in person. Now they said they'll just send it to me in the mail.
    I really loved the concert. I've never been right in the front for a Manson concert before and I was close enough to touch his hand a few times when he leaned toward the crowd.
    When I asked how he was during the meet and greet, he said he was sick.
    Last edited by Ceratina; 01-29-2013 at 12:59 PM.

This is both good and bad to hear.

Good to hear the concert was energetic and that he sounded fantastic.
    Bad to hear that the M+G was rushed.
    Undecided about the mailing of the masks (and such). Wonder why they weren't allowed into Canada? I would think something like that would have been taken care of before-hand?

Muddy Knees

"TITS!" Heh, this one is funny.

Gotta love the variations he does for his songs! ^

Quote Originally Posted by Ceratina View Post
    I agree, he was really energetic on stage and he sounded fantastic. I would have loved to have heard Four Rusted Horses, it's one of my many favorites.
    I did the meet and greet too, but I was a little disappointed - I thought we were rushed through a bit too quickly. I did the meet and greet in New Hampshire and I got to talk with him for a few minutes (Twiggy too). In this one I felt that the golden ticket people were trying to get everyone done in time for the early entry. I'm still glad I did it, and I'd do it again, but I would have liked a couple minutes chatting with him.
    One more thing for the meet and greet - they couldn't bring the lithographs into Canada, apparently some problem at the border (they also couldn't bring the masks in). I decided to spring for the lithograph this time, and part of what I was looking forward to was seeing him sign and number mine in person. Now they said they'll just send it to me in the mail.
    I really loved the concert. I've never been right in the front for a Manson concert before and I was close enough to touch his hand a few times when he leaned toward the crowd.
    When I asked how he was during the meet and greet, he said he was sick.
    Agreed, we definitely felt rushed...kinda like cattle. I would have preferred more face time as well, maybe next time.

About the lithograph, you should check with AIW to see if you can get them to snap a pic of him signing and numbering it since you never got to see it in person. Worst they can say is no.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

That's kind of odd that they couldn't take the Lithographs and masks into Canada. I can't think of any reason why they couldn't take them... anyone know?

Canada is fucking stupid like that sometimes. XD

I did the meet and greet. I thought it was super cool the way they did it. they put him in a small dark room with a couple candles lit. We didn't talk much, but it was awesome getting to meet him, and having him sign my copy of Mechanical Animals. My friend got him to sign a picture of Crispin Glover for some reason, and he told my friend that Crispin Glover farted on him on his birthday and that it smelled like broccoli because he is a vegan.

My other buddy gave him an old Canadian dollar bill... So if he seemed like he did some drugs last night he may have just sniffed it through that little present.

As for the show, didn't it seem like he was pissed at someone during Slo-mo-tion? I thought the whole thing was very raw and crazy though. I had a blast.

I love reading all the stories about these shows, mine is in Feb and I am counting down the days. Not so patiently haha.

I am so bummed that he is sick I hope he feels better soon, I can't imagine having to go out and perform ill...Im such a baby when I am sick. lol

All that said....where am I on the creep factor for saying that I would be honored to catch some Manson germs at the M&G

Hahahahaha
    "When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed."
    Hey Cruel World Tour 2/19/13 - San Francisco, CA
    Masters of Madness Tour 6/6/13 - Los Angeles, CA
    End Times Tour 7/7/15 - Concord, CA
    Hell Not Hallelujah Tour 10/23/15 - Paso Robles, CA

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePistol View Post
    All that said....where am I on the creep factor for saying that I would be honored to catch some Manson germs at the M&G. Hahahahaha
    You fit right in.