Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [117]: Jan 28 2013 - Métropolis - Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal View Post
    Agreed, we definitely felt rushed...kinda like cattle. I would have preferred more face time as well, maybe next time.

About the lithograph, you should check with AIW to see if you can get them to snap a pic of him signing and numbering it since you never got to see it in person. Worst they can say is no.
    That's a great idea! I'll definitely e-mail and ask about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    That's kind of odd that they couldn't take the Lithographs and masks into Canada. I can't think of any reason why they couldn't take them... anyone know?
    I'd guess it's because they would have had to pay import duties on the merchandise. Since they had already collected the money from the fans who bought VIP packages, they didn't want to take the financial loss of paying duties, which would be greater than the loss of mailing the items to the fans' homes.

Has he not been using the laser gloves in Canada during Coma White? Were those confiscated at the border as well? :P

Quote Originally Posted by May Gunn View Post
    Has he not been using the laser gloves in Canada during Coma White? Were those confiscated at the border as well? :P
    He used his laser gloves in Hamilton. I've got video of that one and I was hoping the laser would pass by my camera . . . I think it did at one point.