Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [119]: Jan 30 2013 - Hamilton Place Theatre - Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Default [119]: Jan 30 2013 - Hamilton Place Theatre - Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

January 30, 2013
    Venue: Hamilton Place Theatre

Tickets On Sale December 14th! http://www.hecfi.ca/Hamilton-Place/Marilyn-Manson.html
    www.marilynmanson.com

Members Attending:

• Toxica
    • J.Lecter
    • Tigger
    • Nibz

I'll definitely be there.

Put me down as "We'll see..."

Oh my . . . only a 1 hr 30 min drive for me . . . . would be my first MM concert if I went.

Ugh, so apparently there is NO standing room at this venue. My sister called the place and that's what she was told. What a crappy place to have a concert!

A crappy place to have a rock concert indeed! I looked at the seating layout, this venue is laid out for theater and classical concerts. Do they really expect MM fans to sit on their hands while he performs?!

Edit: Looking at the layout again, the only decent 'seats' would be in the orchestra pit, specifically row a-a or row b-b.
    Last edited by J.Lecter; 12-11-2012 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Lecter View Post
    A crappy place to have a rock concert indeed! I looked at the seating layout, this venue is laid out for theater and classical concerts. Do they really expect MM fans to sit on their hands while he performs?!

Edit: Looking at the layout again, the only decent 'seats' would be in the orchestra pit, specifically row a-a or row b-b.
    Here's hoping I can snag some of those! If you end up going, are you getting your tickets online?

Quote Originally Posted by Toxica View Post
    Here's hoping I can snag some of those! If you end up going, are you getting your tickets online?
    I imagine that would be the best and quickest way to get tickets, so, yes . . . ?

Damn it! Via Rail doesn't go to Hamilton from London, and Greyhound bus takes 4.5 hours!

I could drive myself, but it's a crap shoot with the weather at the end of January. =(

I will be there definitely!

BTW., this theatre is tiny and no matter where you're seated you will have a clear view of the stage. Closer the better of course but you know. Also, just because there is seats doesn't mean you sit during the concert. Sucks to have no pit but the stage is also pretty low. I could have swore when I first saw this it listed the venue as Copps. I'm not really sure why they are doing this at Hamilton Place, I'd imagine if Manson has all the props and big stage show he's bringing now...it won't fit here. xD