Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: [119]: Jan 30 2013 - Hamilton Place Theatre - Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

We got HH 21-27.

FF 31.

Not too bad for my first time buying a ticket online through TM!

I am also confirmed for this show. A no-brainer since I live in this city.

Row BB seats 20-24...the end of the aisle so I think of it as front row lol.

Have fun kids!

I can't even imagine a Marilyn Manson show with no pit. I'm not sitting, and I'm certainly not sitting at the back of the venue (all that's left now). Fuck that. Not happening. God help me, I'm going to Oshawa.
    Cocksuckasaurus.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    I can't even imagine a Marilyn Manson show with no pit. I'm not sitting, and I'm certainly not sitting at the back of the venue (all that's left now). Fuck that. Not happening. God help me, I'm going to Oshawa.
    That just stinks, Lucille! We have seats, unless of course they remove some seating. Even still, we're just behind the 'pit', so I doubt they'll remove our seats. I'm not sitting either :P
    Anyway, at least you get to go to a show! I think the Oshawa venue is bigger, right?

Oh the seats at this theatre are definitely not removable but I have been to no pit shows and they were awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    Oh the seats at this theatre are definitely not removable but I have been to no pit shows and they were awesome
    Part of me is disappointed, simply because it would have been awesome to try to get closer. The more practical side of me is relieved though. It means we don't have to stand outside for hours in January!

So true and also they usually do let you stand right up in front of stage if you're the first few rows

I didn't get that lucky. The irrational part of me was hoping they would remove everything from the pit to the orchestra. Then I'd go early :P But since they likely won't/can't I'm not going to complain about not having to line up in the cold...lol. What seats did you get again, Tigger?

I got row BB, seat 2 which as someone else mentioned - its basically front row since there is no seats in front! Yay! So right in front of Twiggy!

=)