Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: [123]: Feb 06 2013 - TCU Place - Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

Holy shit, support for Marilyn Manson on Provider Module! Haha. Goodness me!
    That really sucks, him falling on stage and such... I hope he's well soon. I admire his perseverance, absolutely.

Wanted to post this in the 'official flu' thread but saw it was closed already. Hope he gets better soon. It's probably the remnants of the flu yes, but we can all agree these last few weeks he probably didn't tuck in and rested once the show was over. I'd rather he'd cancel a few shows to get back on his feet, even though it'd suck for the fans.

To be honest, I can't see anything from that video...

People are so stupid. He has the flu, and has had it for a couple of weeks, not to mention being on tour for over a year. He didn't collapse, he leaned over needing to puke and remained in that position for a little until crew came out to help him walk of stage.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

I hope he's ok. Can anyone confirm that he still has the flu? And also if he has the flu, for those at the Golden Ticket, he wasn't say....drinking was he? Because the two of them combined = disaster. Again I hope he's alright, but stop getting drunk when you have the flu. Bad Manson, Bad. <3

http://musicfeeds.com.au/news/breaki...age-in-canada/
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 02-07-2013 at 07:19 AM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

I hope he is feeling better. I wouldn't be surprised to hear an update from him soon, to clear things up.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by 303 View Post
    I hope he is feeling better. I wouldn't be surprised to hear an update from him soon, to clear things up.
    Yeah, me too. I've been reading news stories online about it and the people in the comments section are total fucking morons. It ranges anywhere from "FLU" to "It was part of the show, he collapsed right after he said if you live with apes man it's hard to be clean, apes is a reference to evolution, and so he fell over as soon as he said that. It was symbolical of the death"...????< fuck that person, to "I feel so ripped off".

The band was playing to a drum click so they had to finish the song. Again, booze + flu = "Yo ass is gonna have yourself a really nasty blackout". Hope he's ok. Tata.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM