Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: [123]: Feb 06 2013 - TCU Place - Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/07/marilyn-manson-collapses-canada-video/1/#comments-anchor

Comments:

"BB not bb

Very Weird. He collapsed right after saying, "if you live with apes man, it's hard to be clean." It was so dramatic that the band kept playing to the end of the song and the techs were blowing smoke and the crowd was cheering and no one knew the difference.

I wonder if this was an Illuminati hit. Marilyn is totally singing about them in this song. He sings alot about them and their NWO in veiled references. They could have used a focussed energy beam weapon on him and knocked him out.

Apes is a reference to the theory of evolution and how people no longer expect each other to act civlized but merely like animals. They are either fed up with him or maybe he is just too old and overweight to be jumping around so much.

The weird thing is that he looked perfectly fine right before he collapsed. He is alot cooler and more intelligent than most people realize."
    "BB not bb

I am scared. I have a funny feeling that he is dead. Why has there been no further word since last night? Sometimes people do suddenly drop dead. I don't know if it was a pill someone slipped him or something else.

All he did was kneel down as he does, then he fell over and collapsed."
    "BB not bb

Right after my last post here, I searched the web for more info. At 9:46 AM, I encountered this page with a comment at the seond from the top. It is word for word my last comment, yet the time stamp on it is from three hours earlier. It is attributed to someone named Miley.

http://www.antiquiet.com/news/2013/0...emts-on-scene/

So what is going on here? Who is doing this? What have then done to Marilyn?"
    I just wanted to post those comments because I had to laugh because of the whole conspiracy-thinking. If he has a more serious sickness then the flu and/or actually dies I wonder how I will react. It would be a strange shock, and I guess I would become upset about the media which of course would milk it dry to sell, and then there would be a lot of new fans who would jump on the whole martyr-wagon like when every other known rock star have died. It would be hard to face. Strange to know anyone could die whenever. Anyways... At the end of the article it says:
    "We've got calls in to his people to find out his condition.

Story developing ..."
    Hope they tell us fast, because I got a little hopefully- unrationally- worried now.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by me_andre View Post
    http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/07/marilyn-manson-collapses-canada-video/1/#comments-anchor

Comments:

I just wanted to post those comments because I had to laugh because of the whole conspiracy-thinking. If he has a more serious sickness then the flu and/or actually dies I wonder how I will react. It would be a strange shock, and I guess I would become upset about the media which of course would milk it dry to sell, and then there would be a lot of new fans who would jump on the whole martyr-wagon like when every other known rock star have died. It would be hard to face. Strange to know anyone could die whenever. Anyways... At the end of the article it says:

Hope they tell us fast, because I got a little hopefully- unrationally- worried now.
    Yeah, some people are pretty god damn stupid. It's very simple. He is sick, he drinks every night (even though he has the FLU at the moment) and is exhausted. That's all there is too it. I can't wait til the story is updated.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Yeah, the video has already been posted.

Better quality video

*use full screen
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 02-07-2013 at 09:42 AM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Whoever asked for confirmation that he has the flu - Watch the videos.
    Whoever thinks he's dead - Think again.
    Whoever thinks this has to do with the illuminati - Please, jump off a bridge.

Whoever thinks he has the flu - He'll be fine. He was sick in September 2009 too and recovered during the tour. Rock 'n' Roll Aids will kill the flu.

Fuck this is so stupid. I just posted a better video of it, full screen it. Also, he is sick. He drinks quite a bit. He is exhausted. That is all until we get an update on his condition. At least he has tonight off.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

lol why is the click track a big deal in this story? They have always played to a click for every song except King Kill 33.

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    lol why is the click track a big deal in this story? They have always played to a click for every song except King Kill 33.
    I don't know. It's because people are wondering why the band kept playing instead of ending the show right then and there.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Yeah but people are also...fucking stupid. Besides, even without the click track the band would have probably continued playing because when you're in a band called Marilyn Manson you never know. He's been exhausted during the last songs before, so Twiggy & co. probably didn't know what was going on either.

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmHeart View Post
    Yeah but people are also...fucking stupid. Besides, even without the click track the band would have probably continued playing because when you're in a band called Marilyn Manson you never know. He's been exhausted during the last songs before, so Twiggy & co. probably didn't know what was going on either.
    I agree with everything you said but one thing. Twiggy walked over to Manson when he was on the ground and then motioned for someone to come out. They knew something was wrong.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM