Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [124]: Feb 08 2013 - Stampede Corral - Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Default [124]: Feb 08 2013 - Stampede Corral - Calgary, Alberta, Canada

February 08, 2013
    Venue: Stampede Corral

Tickets On Sale December 14th! http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/11...&minorcatid=60
    www.marilynmanson.com

Members Attending:

• fishtifer

I'm going, 4th time seeing Manson (Vancouver 2001, Vancouver 2003, Calgary 2009, Calgary 2013) any other members going? Can't wait to meet him with Golden Ticket!!!

Just got an email that the meet and greet will be after the show because he is sick. Supposed to be down there at 6pm to get signed in and directions for after the show....

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Not to piss anyone off but I really do feel like he needs to cancel the next couple of shows and reschedule them.
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 02-08-2013 at 03:39 PM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Quote Originally Posted by Dv5 View Post
    Not to piss anyone off but I really do feel like he needs to cancel the next couple of shows and reschedule them,
    can't say i disagree with this

No offense to Canada, but I thought he should have just rescheduled all the Canadian dates. It would have given him a week off.

He keeps going like this and he is going to kill himself.....

Please let us know after the show/meet and greet how he was doing, and I hope you have a great time!
    "When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed."
    Hey Cruel World Tour 2/19/13 - San Francisco, CA
    Masters of Madness Tour 6/6/13 - Los Angeles, CA
    End Times Tour 7/7/15 - Concord, CA
    Hell Not Hallelujah Tour 10/23/15 - Paso Robles, CA

Okay, okay, he's got the flu...let's not make a big thing about it.

He had a rough time two days ago and even then it was still a full show and he gave a great performance.

Now he's been tended to and is pushing back a meat-and-greet so he can rest up and focus on the show first and foremost. Seems reasonable enough. He's cancelled shows before when necessary so I don't see why he wouldn't do so now if he or anyone else who actually knows anything about it thinks he ought to.

Just sayin'!

I'm sure he knows his own condition and limitations better than any of us do. His flu was obviously pretty bad a couple days ago but even then he soldiered on and kicked ass through it anyway and he's still alive and kicking.

So if he thinks he's up to it I'm sure he's right, especially after a day-and-a-half of downtime since the last show.

Jesus, he's a grown man and a professional...just wish him well and stop acting like a bunch of deathwatch daycare nannies, lol.

:P

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    Jesus, he's a grown man and a professional...just wish him well and stop acting like a bunch of deathwatch daycare nannies, lol.

:P
    Someone had to say it, and you said it well!

My concern wasn't so much what he has NOW, just that when you are sick like that and don't properly take care of yourself (sometimes even if you do) it can quickly turn into other much more serious things. Not saying that WILL happen. Just why I thought he should rest.

Hey I am totally fine with him not cancelling shows..I don't wanna miss mine hahaha.

Just hope he feels better soon.
    "When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed."
    Hey Cruel World Tour 2/19/13 - San Francisco, CA
    Masters of Madness Tour 6/6/13 - Los Angeles, CA
    End Times Tour 7/7/15 - Concord, CA
    Hell Not Hallelujah Tour 10/23/15 - Paso Robles, CA

Show was amazing.. loved it. He was way better today then back in 2009. He was on fire tonight. Irresponsible Hate Anthem was played at the end.