Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [124]: Feb 08 2013 - Stampede Corral - Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by EvilDead View Post
    Show was amazing.. loved it. He was way better today then back in 2009. He was on fire tonight. Irresponsible Hate Anthem was played at the end.
    Did he mention anything of his vomiting? Haha! Glad you had a good time.

he did.. lol.. he was really funny and talked to the crowd A LOT. Talked about his "ailment" and how he was over it. He was fucking awesome tonight. I'm glad he has the passion back.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

That's great to hear Doing the meet and greet after the show was a big risky, imagine he collapsed again and then had to take pictures with dozens of people...

yeah.. he did not seem sick in anyway tonight. So if you have tickets for the tour coming up.. do not worry. He is fine. If only he changed up the set list. Nice to hear Coma White but I must say I really enjoyed Slo-Mo-Tion live. Does he always where like a mask and a butchers apron during No Reflection?

Hell, yeah! Thanks for the great news, that's SO good to hear!

And, yes, he's been using the wire-mask and butchers apron in conjunction with "No Reflection" off and on for a while now since the european dates on the Twins of Evil tour, at least one time even incorporating a gurney with a woman's body laid out upon it (almost surely Lindsay's).

It's SO cool, I wish the gurney/body was part of every show...it really completes the motif perfectly, especially along with the rubber gloves and knife-mic along with his frequent introductions of the song as being about "being a sociopath" and, more recently, his a capella cover-intro of "Psycho Killer" by the Talking Heads.

Haha, Dexter ftw!

Ahhh!

Such great news!!

I am so glad you had a great show, and SOOOOOO beyond happy that he seemed/said he was better now. Yay!!
    "When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed."
    Hey Cruel World Tour 2/19/13 - San Francisco, CA
    Masters of Madness Tour 6/6/13 - Los Angeles, CA
    End Times Tour 7/7/15 - Concord, CA
    Hell Not Hallelujah Tour 10/23/15 - Paso Robles, CA

It is Lindsay, not her body. I believe one of the reasons they haven't done it lately is because of limited stage space at the venues. He's feeling much better which is great news.

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    It is Lindsay, not her body. .
    Somehow this conjures creepy and amusing thoughts lol!
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Review and some pictures: http://www.calgarysun.com/2013/02/09...as-best-he-can

I'm glad he's feeling better. The man is fucking amazing <3

Well that's great to hear that the show was awesome and they even did Irresponsible Hate Anthem - I'm envious, I haven't heard that one live (in person) in quite a while. If any got video of any of the concert, I'd love to see it here