Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: [125]: Feb 09 2013 - Shaw Conference Centre - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Default [125]: Feb 09 2013 - Shaw Conference Centre - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

February 09, 2013
    Venue: Shaw Conference Centre

Tickets On Sale December 14th! http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/11...&minorcatid=60
    www.marilynmanson.com

Members Attending:

• EvilDead

C'monnnnn...Edmonton's pretty big and not ONE registered member's attending the show? Okay, I'm flyering the holy FUCK out of Canada the VERY next chance I get, damnit! -_-

i actually did consider going to both edmonton and calgary (saw NIN at both places back in '06) but with the little vacation time i get from the shitty job i have now, i'm kind of limited travel-wise so just have to wait for the CA and NV dates

I am going tonight.. just about to head out for the drive. Last time he played in Edmonton he played Dried Up, Tied and Dead to the World for the first time I believe in over 10 years. The Edmonton venue is amazing and is actually the same place I saw him back in 1997. Not much sleep last night but I am ready.

Normal set with irresponsible hate anthem. Man i wish adds little horn and four rusted horses tomorrow.

Show was fucking awesome. The crowd was very into this show. Manson had a pretty cool exchange with Twiggy in this show. Manson started singing Slo-Mo-Tion early.. actually very early and didn't know where he was in the song.. Twiggy fucking saved him big time. Manson looked at him like "where the fuck are we" and Twiggy while playing started mouthing the lyrics to Manson so he could get back on track at the chorus. It was an awesome moment. Manson got really close to his face like he was going to start kissing him and started to hug him. You could tell how much love Manson has for him.

awww, I would love to see that moment of Manson and Twiggy :3

wow.. the place was packed.. how am I the only one from the show on this message board? There was 5000 people or so in a venue that was not that big...it was packed full.