Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [126]: Feb 11 2013 - Queen Elizabeth Theatre - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Default [126]: Feb 11 2013 - Queen Elizabeth Theatre - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

February 11, 2013
    Venue: Queen Elizabeth Theatre

Tickets On Sale December 14th! http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/11...&minorcatid=60
    www.marilynmanson.com

Members Attending:

• MMCollector
    • Jakob Synn
    • The Wax Gentleman
    • Indeed

i will be going to this it will be only my second time seeing him since 2008 im so damn excited!!!

Edit:I hope im not the only one going lol I am going by my self to this concert so it would be awesome to talk to new people in line
    Last edited by MMCollector; 12-11-2012 at 06:58 PM.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

According to Dine Alone the show will be "/w Slash"!

Feb 11 Lucerna Big Hall Prague, Czech Republic according to slashonline.com/tour
    Marilyn Manson Shows I attended

1999/02/28 Spokane, WA
    2001/01/05 Portland, OR
    2001/06/25 George, WA
    2003/07/13 Portland, OR(Cancelled)
    2008/02/18 Seattle, WA
    2009/08/31 Spokane, WA
    2009/09/03 Spokane, WA
    2009/09/07 Portland, OR
    2013/02/13 Portland, OR

I will be attending this show. I couldn't get tickets when they went right on sale, so I just got balcony seats the other day. I've already seen Manson 4 times already (2x at the Q.E.) so it's no big deal to have balcony seats.

I've actually never been in the balcony at the Q.E. So it should be interesting and fun

I will be attending! This is my first Marilyn Manson concert and I'm obviously incredibly excited. 12th row. 12th row! That's good, right? It was up to my father to purchase tickets, because people under 18 aren't allowed credit cards. And my father doesn't trust the internet. So twelfth row rather than 3rd. Obviously I wish I got the golden ticket package, but... Ehh. I'll still get to see him! And I want to throw an amazing prop on stage that he'll use over and over again like the AIDS tie.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wax Gentleman View Post
    I will be attending! This is my first Marilyn Manson concert and I'm obviously incredibly excited. 12th row. 12th row! That's good, right? It was up to my father to purchase tickets, because people under 18 aren't allowed credit cards. And my father doesn't trust the internet. So twelfth row rather than 3rd. Obviously I wish I got the golden ticket package, but... Ehh. I'll still get to see him! And I want to throw an amazing prop on stage that he'll use over and over again like the AIDS tie.
    Yes it's good. What side are you on? Right, left, center? Either way it's all good.

The Q.E. is a great venue where any seat is a good seat.

I've seen Manson there twice there. My first ever was 19th row in the center, which was great because I almost caught the water bottle he rubbed on his ass during Cake and Sodomy. And I saw him during THEOL tour on like the 19th row, but on the left side and it was still great.

im looking forward to this show. Great venue. Anyone has any requests on certain songs to be filmed?

im soo excited for tomorrow my second manson concert finally havent been to see him since 2008also looking forward to the meet and greet the only thing that sucks is going to the concert by your self and same with the meet and greet..i hope i will be able to talk with some people in the line up to help make the time go by faster.

It's pretty easy to make friends in a lineup for Marilyn Manson shows.

Also, just letting everybody know that I will be live tweeting the show. I have to work tomorrow so I'm not going crazy and drinking tonight and all.

So checkout my twitter page www.twitter.com/jakobsynn tonight. I'll also be using the hashtag #MMVAN