Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [133]: Feb 21 2013 - Club Nokia - Los Angeles, California, USA

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Any experience at this venue?

yeah, its pretty cool. i've always gotten VIP tickets for this venue which gives you a seat upstairs in the balcony in first five rows where the view is fantastic (much better than being on the floor) and also access to the VIP bar which is much more comfy than the downstairs bar. They usually serve food, too. The price isn't usually a whole lot more than floor GA and to me always worth it. the only time it was fucked up was for the Golden Gods Awards where the VIP ticket didn't include access to the VIP bar because all the douchey celebrities had taken it over. Other than that, I've been to TONS of shows here and always go VIP with no problems. Also there's a shit ton of stuff to do around the venue, places to eat and drink and stuff. and if you're looking for some really good, cheap late night grub after the show, i highly recommend The Pantry which is about 2 blocks or so away from the venue on Figueroa. Their breakfasts are amazing!

oh and parking -- if you park in the underground garage connected to the venue, you'll pay about $20-25 but there's places even as little as a block away that charge $10-15 less than that.
    Last edited by thousand_kisses; 12-10-2012 at 09:56 PM.

Any one know how much a GA/ Floor ticket would go for? I cant wait till the 14th to have a legit price lol

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Going to skip out on this one now that Vegas popped up. Would love to make it to CA for a MM show, but will probably have to wait.

aaand the presale pw is BORN. This one took fucking forever to get.

Attending!!
    Coming back from Australia for this one! Can't wait.
    Just bought tickets with presale password.

Finally got my ticket paid for. See you fuckers there.

If tickets fall into my lap, I'll go, but I'm not clamoring for them and I feel like I won't be missing much.

I can't decide between this one or The Grove...anyone have any advice? I lived in LA for 3 years and never went to either of them. I'll also be getting the Golden Ticket and would like to meet up with some people!

I've never lived in L.A. but I've already seen Manson at both venues, lol. You really can't go wrong either way, they're both super gorgeous, totally decked out, and completely awesome!

:D