Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [133]: Feb 21 2013 - Club Nokia - Los Angeles, California, USA

Still waiting on them

Second Best show ever for me, (January 02 at Universal Amphitheater L.A best ever) it helps the fact that I was on 1st row right in front of twiggy he threw 2 picks and me and I actually got them, that boy recognize how hard I was banging lol.

Anyways pics speak louder...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/twiggystar

Also some videos which have almost only the Twiggmaster...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-log1...sTtQmg&index=4

Oh yes it was nice to meet Haz and his lovely girl... ;-)

Follow Lillith On Twitter Follow Lillith on Tumblr Visit Lillith's Instagram Channel

Last edited by Lillith; 04-01-2013 at 09:43 PM. Reason: No Reason
    I gave Marilyn Manson AIDS.

I heard about this dude's M&G that night and thought it was damn funny.

". . .The Marilyn Manson concert was incredible!!! He was SO NICE during meet and greet! He signed my Mechanical Animals vinyl, three CD’s (Holywood, Born Villain, and Remix and Repent) and my Mechanical Animals action figure. He told me how he’s always wanted an action figure of himself. He saw my “At Least I’m Not Teena Byrd” sign in my hand and got all excited and laughed. He said “I have to show this to Lindsay and Twiggy!” He also told me that she’s banned from his shows now. I’m so glad he got a such a laugh out of my sign. I MADE THE ANTICHRIST LAUGH. He asked for my name, and when I told him, he said “It was great to meet you, Nick Byrd” and we shook hands. Then he told me to bring the sign back during pictures, because he HAD to get a pic with that. After the pic, he asked if he could keep it, and of course I said yes. . ."

Removed
    Last edited by Shattered Dream; 03-05-2013 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Fuck you, that's why.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

You were almost kissing him, really close (and nice) pictures.

*waiting for a brutal answer saying that it is something called ''zooming'' *

^I have my secrets, and yes, I did zoom in, but still had a great location in the pit.
    Last edited by Shattered Dream; 03-05-2013 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Fuck you, that's why.

Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

I know I'm a bit late but my Internet hasn't been working for the past week. I was at the show and it was fucking amazing.

I got the VIP meet and greet and enjoyed myself very much. I was supposed to be up in the VIP balcony seats but since they didn't check my ticket to see where I was supposed to be in the venue for early access I was four feet away from the stage. There were two girls in front of me but they were short so it wasn't an issue. I never thought I'd be that close to the stage at a Manson concert.

Manson and the band had tons of energy, they all sounded great. The crowd was so into it, such a great atmosphere.

As for Butcher Babies, they were better than I thought they'd be, but nothing fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by grotesquemonkey015 View Post
    During The Love Song someone did throw a bottle of water at him which he did make a face gesture, but he seemed to ignore it than rather picking out the person.
    Fucking morons who do that shit are lucky it doesn't get fastballed back at them. Of course they'd be whining like a little brat if it was.