Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Marilyn Manson concert virgin

Follow Charles2012 On Twitter Visit Charles2012's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by thatrussianman View Post
    The concert at Anaheim will hopefully be my first MM concert. I know we have some concert virgins like me, I'd just like to know a couple things.

*About $60 per person? Is this right?
    *I assume everyone is standing, is there a way to get in the front row? Or is it a matter of showing up early?
    *Do chicks still flash manson their tits often or does that happen just on rare occasions now?
    Being from Australia, tickets are like $70-$80 here for a Manson show.
    Some venues have only standing but some also cater for both, it varies depending on what venue you go to. Getting on barrier/front row is easy if you arrive early. I went to the venue at 8am once for a barrier spot and there were still a few people in front of me. The wait was actually quite fun, there's some really cool Manson fans to talk to!
    Across the shows I've been to, there's been a few.
    Instagram: @charliecheesman_

Quote Originally Posted by May Gunn View Post
    Of course. Anything to brighten your day. HAHA
    If you really want to brighten your day, check out her latest videos where she's impersonating Boy George and Elvis. I was LULZ so loudly I startled the cat, and that cat has pretty much seen and heard it all.

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    If you really want to brighten your day, check out her latest videos where she's impersonating Boy George and Elvis. I was LULZ so loudly I startled the cat, and that cat has pretty much seen and heard it all.
    MMMmmmm sounds like I have the rest of my evening planned...
    >_>

I guess i'll be seeing alot of people at the Anaheim show on February 20th. However, i live in San Diego and travel to LA/Anaheim/Pomona for concerts, has anyone been to the grove of anaheim (now its the city national grove of anaheim). I got the VIP PIT i wanted to know how that works out. i've seen pictures of the venue indoors and its kinda weird...