Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ian Watkins (Lostprophets) charged w/ conspiring to fiddle an infant

Default Ian Watkins (Lostprophets) charged w/ conspiring to fiddle an infant

"Lostprophets frontman Ian Watkins [pictured third from right] has been charged with fiddling offenses against children, according to BBC News. BBC reports that Watkins, has been "charged with conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with a female under 13 and possession [and] distribution of indecent images of children." According to the story on the BBC Wales website, the charges include "conspiracy to rape a one-year-old girl." The Miami Herald reports that in addition to "indecent images of children," Watkins was also found in possession of "extreme animal fiddling movies"

Two women, aged 20 and 24, have been charged in connection with Watkins.

A Fearless Records representative had no further information at press time, although an official statement is expected shortly."

Edited for the filter and your amusement. Below is the orignal article and photo of kiddy/animal fiddler:
    http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/i...ainst_children

^
    Ian Watkins and his new partner honeymooning in Australia.

Honeymooning = looking for children.
    Last edited by 1984; 12-20-2012 at 04:09 PM.

I guess they have found enough evidence on him (from his computer or whatever) to have announced all this. In that case, what a fuckhole

I'd be curious to see what exactly constitutes evidence of "conspiracy to rape a one-year-old," that seems a bit unlikely.

But, yeah, under 13 is pretty damned young.

I thought this story would unravel a bit more after a few days but there are no new articles or updates....

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    I'd be curious to see what exactly constitutes evidence of "conspiracy to rape a one-year-old," that seems a bit unlikely.
    It sounds like the authorities were tipped off and set up a sting operation. If the charges are true, I hope they toss his pedophile ass in jail and throw away the key.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

The latest article I saw was this on the BBC website with a statement from the rest of the band Lostprophets.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/20796067

He's not due in court until Dec 31, I read that naming him wasn't something normally they do this early, but I think it was to help with the investigation. So I expect more stuff will come out when they're in court.

Yeah, and bail was denied for all three defendants. Altho I'm unfamiliar with their laws that typically means there's a strong case against them.

Pedophilia is so fucking huge nowadays, it's unreal!

My dad got caught up in this shit and as much as I love him, I hope he dies in jail. But I'm sure he won't because he confessed, and he only got 5 years on charges of sexually abusing a 2 year old on two accounts and they found thousands of images on his computer of other people's toddlers and teens, but for some reason the FBI dropped the charges for the images.
    If it were my kid and the bastard only got 5 years, I'd be FURIOUS!!

I hope they castrate this fucker!

Quote Originally Posted by Christina View Post
    Pedophilia is so fucking huge nowadays, it's unreal!

My dad got caught up in this shit and as much as I love him, I hope he dies in jail. But I'm sure he won't because he confessed, and he only got 5 years on charges of sexually abusing a 2 year old on two accounts and they found thousands of images on his computer of other people's toddlers and teens, but for some reason the FBI dropped the charges for the images.
    If it were my kid and the bastard only got 5 years, I'd be FURIOUS!!

I hope they castrate this fucker!

Wow.. that's a horrible situation for you. Although, I know what it's like to have little love for my father too (for different reasons). I did have a 'friend' that got caught... 3 different kids all under 12, two of which were 6. He only got 4 years for producing and distributing as well as taking part and coercing another girl to 'help'. Most of us were wishing he would be let out so someone would just off him.
    Anyway, I'm going slightly off topic now.