Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image

View Poll Results: Can you be a Christian Marilyn Manson fan?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

32 71.11%
  • No

13 28.89%
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you still be a Christian?

Good. It's pointless to straddle lines.

"So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."

Follow me Down To Hell Mi-CroMartie's Avatar

Btw, in the New Testament, Jesus says, "LOVE YOUR ENEMY." Keyword: Enemy. Does that include Manson then since he's the enemy of Christianity? If so, then it's OK to be a Christian Manson fan then, AM I RIGHT?

Sure, during peacetime, but when the "he shall make war with the saints" part comes, lambs become lions and the new covenant is over. Jesus will be back before too long. Exactly 2000 years after he was crucified to be exact. Unfortunately noone knows what year that was. He had to have been born between 8 and 4 BC due to the historical reign of Herod in Judea. We know he started his ministry at 29, by our reckoning of age, or in his 30th year according to the Jewish method of counting beginning at birth. That said, his age at death was probably not 33, but more likely he was 31 or 32. So at the earliest his return will be (31-8=23, 2000+23=2023) 2023 and at latest (32-4=28, 2000+28=2028) 2028. But before then all that other business must happen with the Antichrist, who by then will inhabit the child of the Madonna, Lourdes Leon. MM will become LL and our star rushes in feeling like a child and looking like a woman.

Btw, did you know David Draiman vocalist of Disturbed is pure Jewish since he worships the same Jesus who was also a Jew yet he sings songs that are not related to Christianity at all... Something to think. Looks to me he serves 2 masters as well, right?

I dunno, but you definitely have me beat as far as going off on erratic tangents goes.

Why don't we just agree that I'm right and you're wrong and call it a day.

David Draiman says that he's Jewish yet he doesn't practice customs and laws based on his religion and he's OK with making songs that are not Christian at all.. Does that apply to your argument too? Sorry, I don't fucking call it a day if others get the point across completely. I've yet to see others having the same stance as I do that it's OK for to be Christian Manson fan, till then, I'm NOT FUCKING OFF OR GIVING UP.
    Last edited by Mi-CroMartie; 12-27-2012 at 06:20 AM.

Jews don't worship Jesus. That is basically the difference between Jews and Christians. Jews killed Jesus because they didn't believe him to be the son of God. Come on, are you seriously thinking that Jews worship Jesus? 0.o You seem to not know much about Abrahamian faith.

By the way, if you only believe in the New Testament, where God doesn't appear at all, how can you worship the Christian God properly? And Jesus said that you should love your enemy. So you are actually chosing yourself which parts to take literally and which parts to interprete? How do you know which parts to tak literally and which parts to interprete? How do you know you are doing it right?!? Just wondering ...

Jesus didn't mean "love" like "love", he meant more like respect. And just as Brian219 said: in a war you have to fight your enemy, sheep turn into lions. You are basically deceiving your enemy. And yes, according to Christian belief heretics and atheists are the enemy. Marilyn Manson is mocking the Bible, the Church and God. So he's the enemy. He is antichristian.

Off-topic: what if Jesus doesn't come back?!? Will people finally stop believing? haha, just imagining millions of Christians waiting and nothing is happening.
    Je suis un cimetiére abhorré de la lune

The bible says Jesus is KING OF THE JEWS during his trial with Pilate. Read the fucking book, bitch.

Since you're trying to make yourself look better, allow me to summarize of who I am today:

No bible in my house. I gave it away to some born again housemaid..

I listen to Manson more and more and less attending masses on weekends.. Occasionally, because I love eating the Body of Christ in Communion.

My dad and big brother who's a college teacher for years now, don't go to church anymore despite being Catholics as well...

well, still don't approve that I can't enjoy listening to manson too right?
    Last edited by Mi-CroMartie; 12-27-2012 at 06:26 AM.

He's an ethnic Jew but doesn't practice Judaism? Where's the mystery in that? Besides, Jews aren't typically Christians, which is kind of the topic. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Mi-CroMartie View Post
    The bible says Jesus is KING OF THE JEWS during his trial with Pilate. Read the fucking book, bitch.
    Jesus was a Jew but the Jews didn't accept him as the son of God. For the Jews (and the Muslims) Jesus is just a prophet amongst others. Jews don't believe in the New Testament, they only read the old Testament (the tora). Jews are not Christians. The name "Christian" derives from "Christ" as in Jesus Christ. So Jews are not Christians. Judaism, Islam and Christianity are Abrahamian religion but only Christians worship Jesus Christ. Learn your history! Read Wikipedia! I don't know, read SOMETHING!!

Thanks for the namecalling darling :)
    Je suis un cimetiére abhorré de la lune