Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 102 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hate III

Default The Hate III

that I have to work New Year's Eve.

*The night turned out to be a "love" thing instead of a "hate" thing.
    Last edited by AssetReign; 01-01-2013 at 10:48 AM.

speed bump mannequin Golden Eel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OneOfTheBeautifulPeople View Post
    And why on earth would you change anything because someone said so?
    She knows what's good for her. Some learn quicker than others.

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye

Quote Originally Posted by MixMastahTee View Post
    She knows what's good for her. Some learn quicker than others.

I don't feed trolls.

first day of the new year and it's cold and raining

I hate the fact my left ankle and foot are swollen severely. Have been since Friday night. Annoying...no pain though, so that's a plus.
    i loved you at your darkest

That my supposed best friend, who I was supposed to move in with. Has up and decided to move to CO without even telling me or collecting her xmas gift.
    I gave Marilyn Manson AIDS.

I hate depression. I hate sleeping 12+ hours on my days off.

I hate how someone felt they couldn't enjoy Provider Module and announced leaving because of Goblins LOL
    I found this after I googled "I hate Provider Module" Of course I don't feel that way I was just curious to see what might pop up.

http://www.providermodule.com/forum/...rovider+Module
    Last edited by OneOfTheBeautifulPeople; 01-03-2013 at 06:44 AM.

Alumni

Quote Originally Posted by OneOfTheBeautifulPeople View Post
    I hate how someone felt they couldn't enjoy Provider Module and announced leaving because of Goblins LOL
    I found this after I googled "I hate Provider Module" Of course I don't feel that way I was just curious to see what might pop up.

http://www.providermodule.com/forum/...rovider+Module
    Please don't take this the wrong way but you volunteered some pretty strange information about yourself and you have to admit the situation was pretty out there. If you weren't ready to take an criticism that you must have known may come from this (smashing into a car, drunk, with your kids in the backseat), then maybe it was something you shouldn't have shared. The subsequent memes posted to anyone who has mentioned this have not been great.

Sometimes you need to take a step back and think if something is really appropriate and not get completely annoyed if you post something that is very controversial and others voice their opinions about it.

I know it's sometimes half a dozen of one and half a dozen of the other but that info you posted was going to grab some attention and then the video of the murder - you had to know people may react to it.

Just throwing in my two cents

And BTW the guy who's thread you pulled up is still posting sometimes. Things get heated sometimes. And if you genuinely feel you are having an issue then take it to one of the staff and they will review it for you, but do think about what you are posting and what kind of reaction it could generate
    Last edited by Emma; 01-03-2013 at 06:57 AM.
    Nineteen76Designs: Clients are; Rob Zombie, Sheri Moon Zombie, John 5
    See my Manson Collection here:https://www.instagram.com/the_manson_collection/

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    Please don't take this the wrong way but you volunteered some pretty strange information about yourself and you have to admit the situation was pretty out there. If you weren't ready to take an criticism that you must have known may come from this (smashing into a car, drunk, with your kids in the backseat), then maybe it was something you shouldn't have shared. The subsequent memes posted to anyone who has mentioned this have not been great.

Sometimes you need to take a step back and think if something is really appropriate and not get completely annoyed if you post something that is very controversial and others voice their opinions about it.

I know it's sometimes half a dozen of one and half a dozen of the other but that info you posted was going to grab some attention and then the video of the murder - you had to know people may react to it.

Just throwing in my two cents

And BTW the guy who's thread you pulled up is still posting sometimes. Things get heated sometimes. And if you genuinely feel you are having an issue then take it to one of the staff and they will review it for you, but do think about what you are posting and what kind of reaction it could generate
    Yea I know, your right. I am too open with my life and and will no longer be posting such things. As for the video of a murder, I was only providing an example of what helps me to not be so afraid of death. I didn't take delight in the person's destruction, even I found it quite hard to watch. I know now to just stick to general things and stay away from personal things because people think I am only trying to get attention when that could not be further from the truth.