Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 102 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hate III

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

I am going to blow a gasket. The agency responsible for payroll switched agencies and had to re submit all of my information in December. December. I have submitted my time sheets and they only show as submitted and not reviewed/approved. I've called them for the past three weeks, and even written them. I have received no correspondence and they owe me for two pay periods. They owe me almost $3000. I have bills that come out of my bank automatically and a trip to Columbus next weekend. I call, get transferred to a voice mail, and never get a call back. I called corporate and a supervisor has yet to return my call. Yet when I speak to someone who isn't in payroll, they say that my information has all been entered in the new system, approved and there are no errors or problems at all. They don't know why I haven't been paid. Someone is going to answer for this. There has been a long known fact about me since I first started working, and even when I was too young to work when I would earn money doing odd jobs as a teenager. Don't fuck with my money. That is one of the most important things to me.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

My best friend's dog is being put down tomorrow. She's really old, she's going blind and deaf. She had a really good life, but my bff really loves Barkley (the dog) and we all have some really good memories. My friend was telling me about such fun plans she has for this weekend (she also is out of the state for school, I don't know if she's coming back tonight) and I know this is going to make her sad for a while. I know she had a long and happy life, but it still makes me sad.
    my sig is gone !!

I hate that for the past 3 days, not including today, literally all I ate was oreos, dominos pizza, and queso dip. I very rarely got up from my computer, and I was averaging 5-6 hours of sleep a night. BUT I FELT FINE.

THEN today, I exercised and ate healthy foods. I got like 9 hours of sleep last night. AND I FEEL LIKE SHIT.

You might "feel fine" while eating garbage, but then you weren't doing much of anything besides just sitting there so the lack of nutrients wouldn't really hamper such inactivity, logically.

But then you finally got up and exercised and it hit you, I guess. It probably didn't matter that you'd had one day of real food concurrent with your day of activity because you were still three days in the hole, nutritionally-speaking.

Just sayin'!

:P

^ whut! explain this.... I thought you eat nutritional yeast/.... O_O

I hate the word hate! no more hate.........

Explain your need for an explanation, I guess?

I eat nutritional yeast, yeah. I'm eating it right now, in fact.

My post was a response to the post above it, not pertaining to my own diet.

OH! sorry I ignored them.... except your post.... :) :P

I thought you were telling me some deep inner thoughts about what is going on with your diet.... than it all didn't make much sense... and well....
    -falls over-

forgive me..... -inhales-
    Last edited by TheTeletubbieFlasher; 01-11-2013 at 06:33 PM.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Hate. I hate when someone magically out of thin air, with no given reason, decides to be a traitor to you. I also hate the fact that I no longer have the will to go on vicious dramatic rants.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Snow. Seriously, other countries in Europe have it so worse and deal with it fine. One day of snow in this country, and its effects are devastating.

I don't feel like dealing with today. It's going to be a long one. I hope it's tolerable at the very least and exceptional at best.