Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1020

Thread: The Hate III

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MixMastahTee View Post
    What in the fuck are you talking about?

Anyway, I hate Nevada. I hate the mountains. I hate the yokels who live here. I hate that we got two feet of snow in the past 36 hours IN MAY IN THE FUCKING DESERT.
    Isn't Yosemite in Nevada with the Grand Canyon? Why is there snow there? That doesn't make any sense.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Eat Internet Primadonnas

I just hate gravity, coupled with the other kind of gravity.

Quote Originally Posted by Penance Sentence View Post
    If you include eating as well, then we are totally on the same page. I've hallucinated more from a combination of these three things than any drug I've ever done.
    My lack of a general appetite probably adds to things I'm completely unaware of.

I hate that I brood so much that my own thoughts feel incestuous to me.

I HATE being nice to people who suddenly turn into pretentious asshole for NO REASON. I also hate haters.

I hate that Murphy's Law applies to almost everything in my every day life on such a consistent basis. It almost seems designed (lol) <--- OCD
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Quote Originally Posted by MixMastahTee View Post
    I hate fat chicks who act like they're hot shit for having big tits. Your boobs aren't big, they're fat. You're fat. Being attracted to you is a fetish. Shut up.
    You said it perfectly.

Also, some other things not related to me that I hate. When someone who isn't white tells me that I am a racist just for the simple fact that I don't really care as much about their plight as they do, even though I talk about it a lot. That and also that I am a racist for disagreeing with them, or anyone who isn't white. The race card. I hate the race card. Also, people saying that if you have a problem with their lifestyle, that is "shaming". Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. Deal with it. Get over it/Yourself.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Quote Originally Posted by Shangs View Post
    I hate that Murphy's Law applies to almost everything in my every day life on such a consistent basis. It almost seems designed (lol) <--- OCD
    I still say you need a full blown vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Shangs View Post
    I hate that some women think I am immature. I've traveled to various parts of the world by myself. I've been to jail. I know how to properly execute someone with extreme prejudice and exemplary marksmanship. I spend money on women. I don't play video games. I love puppies. I am friends with people in the government. I speak at least one language somewhat fluently. I owned my first house at 22. I have an extensive collection of Disney movies which people tell me is a sign of being a Nazi sympathizing sociopath, but in reality I just really love cartoons. I have done so many things, still do, and have been so many places (especially in the high esteems of other people), you cannot say that I am immature. Now suck my cack.
    CAAAAAACK!
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.