Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson Merchandise - North American Tour 2013

Default Marilyn Manson Merchandise - North American Tour 2013

Hello everyone!

I'm completely new to this forum and i'm going to see the great Marilyn Manson at Anaheim in February. Just a question for those who already attended some of the previous shows. Whats the merchandise like? How much is it? If you have any pictures of it, It would be great if you could post it. When i go see him i'm dying to buy a shirt with the tour dates on the back.

All of the shirts were $35, until XL. XXL shirts were $40. There's a hoodie, 8 shirts, a $35 Cross of Lorraine hat, a rubber bracelet, a key chain, and a koozie.

Here's a picture:

oh wow, thank you! thats a great photo.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

I'm not really a hat person but I wish they would have sold those hats last year... Also, the double cross shirt could have been designed way better.

I love the Born Villain album cover shirt, the Slo-Mo-Tion face paint shirt and of course the classic shock logo shirt though.

was the hoodie a zip hoodie, and how much was it?

Muddy Knees

Here's a link to the hoodie they have been selling (unless they've changed it since last May): http://www.store.ticketmaster.com/ma...l.php?p=405302

It is a zip hoodie. The price was $65 at the booth as well, from what I remember.

So I just talked to the guy that designed the double cross shirt for the current tour. He actually didn't know anything came of it and I found his idea submission on Steve Coy's facebook. He actually made a merch store of all his designs. I had him make me a blood red double cross phone case which turned out pretty damn sweet. I just feel like I have to give him some promotion here, so if anyone's interested, here's his shop:
    [link removed due to bootleg merch being sold]

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    (unless they've changed it since last May)

It used to say "Marilyn Manson Hey, Cruel World... Tour" on the back, but when the Twins of Evil tour started, they took the "Hey, Cruel World... Tour" part off. The hoodies are still missing the "Hey, Cruel World... Tour" part on the back.

thanks for the awesome picture do you know if they only took cash or do they accept visa or bank cards?also for my last question do they give you bags for the items you purchased cause i plan on bringing a small back pack but im kind of re-thinking that since i plan on buying a lot of things from there so i might bring a regular size backpack..

Quote Originally Posted by MMCollector View Post
    thanks for the awesome picture do you know if they only took cash or do they accept visa or bank cards?also for my last question do they give you bags for the items you purchased cause i plan on bringing a small back pack but im kind of re-thinking that since i plan on buying a lot of things from there so i might bring a regular size backpack..
    No bags. I don't remember if they took Visa or bank cards, everyone was paying for stuff with cash.