Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Profile Merging & Name Changes

Well, the reason why I had created the BlueEyeLens profile was because I couldn't remember the password to my original profile at the time..
    nor the password to my old email address that I registered on here with. Although I did manage to get back into the profile after being able to reset the password to my email account. Mergin' the two profiles sounds interesting.. I'd go for that but if it's a hassle, I wouldn't want to put an administrator through the hurdle of having to do that. I'll just leave it like it is for now. Thanks for the idea though.

Hi BlankPolaroid!

:D
    Last edited by Mugwump; 05-11-2013 at 06:30 AM.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyeLens View Post
    Well, the reason why I had created the BlueEyeLens profile was because I couldn't remember the password to my original profile at the time..
    nor the password to my old email address that I registered on here with. Although I did manage to get back into the profile after being able to reset the password to my email account. Mergin' the two profiles sounds interesting.. I'd go for that but if it's a hassle, I wouldn't want to put an administrator through the hurdle of having to do that. I'll just leave it like it is for now. Thanks for the idea though.
    It's no issue, just let us know which account name you wish to keep and one will get merged into the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    It's no issue, just let us know which account name you wish to keep and one will get merged into the other.

Thought about it, I think I'd like to keep BlueEyeLens, can you merge my other one into this one? Very much appreciated!

And hello to you MugWump! And everyone else!

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Keep this one for a fresh start, I don't know you that much but I heard this name before,hey, were you on babalon before?. Anyway, welcome home, pal.

I think this topic should be closed since that it lost it's original point, otherwise, find some drama to brag about here.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Whisky And Speed View Post
    Keep this one for a fresh start, I don't know you that much but I heard this name before,hey, were you on babalon before?. Anyway, welcome home, pal.

I think this topic should be closed since that it lost it's original point, otherwise, find some drama to brag about here.

Thanks,
    Hey there, and thank you, and yes I was from Babalon. I do plan to make shit fresh as fuck. ;)

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

BlankPolaroid is now merged into BlueEyeLens.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    BlankPolaroid is now merged into BlueEyeLens.
    Sweet. Does this mean I now log into my BlankPolaroid profile and still be BlueEyeLens? I feel like James Bond. lol

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

No it means everything that was BlankPolaroid is now BlueEyeLens. So any posts you made and stuff is now marked as BlueEyeLens.
    BlankPolaroid no longer exists.

Muddy Knees

Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyeLens View Post
    Sweet. Does this mean I now log into my BlankPolaroid profile and still be BlueEyeLens? I feel like James Bond. lol
    It means your BlankPolaroid profile no longer exists. Whatever posts you made with that one is now under BlueEyeLens.

EDIT: Norsefire beat me to it. Son of a bitch.