Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Album to Least Favorite?

ACSS
    BV
    HW
    GAOG
    MA
    POAAF
    Having a rusty nail shoved into my urethra
    EMDM
    THELOL
    Last edited by iggy; 02-11-2013 at 10:46 PM.

Hallelujah motherfuckers thatrussianman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iggy View Post
    ACSS
    BV
    HW
    GAOG
    POAAF
    Having a rusty nail shoved into my urethra
    EMDM
    THELOL
    Why?
    Chaos Undivided

Quote Originally Posted by Dnina View Post
    Mechanical Animals - Amazing tracks with good flow and a beautiful era 10/10
    Golden Age - Great concept and mostly great tracks 9/10
    Holywood - Probably the best tracks of any album but not such an interesting era 9/10
    Antichrist - A drop from the top 3, good to ok tracks, nothing bad though 7/10
    High End of Low - Good album with a lot of solid tracks and strong emotions but nothing as stand out as the above albums 6/10
    Born Villain - Solid album but a weak era, again not many stand out tracks 6/10
    Eat Me Drink Me - Ok album, can feel repetitive though and a weak era 4/10
    Portrait - Sadly repetitive without stand out tracks but understandable as a first album 4/10

7/10 anitchrist?? 4/10 POAAF??? wtf!!! How is Born Villain and Holy Wood weak era's???

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST

People should not let differing opinions stir them up. If this thread shows anything, its that there is no single right answer. For every album people hate, there's just as many that people love. Just goes to show that all of MMs album are celebrated even if by different people.

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    People should not let differing opinions stir them up. If this thread shows anything, its that there is no single right answer. For every album people hate, there's just as many that people love. Just goes to show that all of MMs album are celebrated even if by different people.
    you are very correct and I may be the worst for over reacting to low scores on certain albums

7/10 is still good! and I'm comparing it to the top 3 which all have amazing and very listen-able tracks.

Portrait is not an album that interests me, I am not a fan of the sound but listening to the songs individually is still enjoyable.

Born Villain is a weak era because it doesn't have anything very definite or at least the concept doesn't seem to have come through as strongly as the above albums and no album art.

I didn't say Holywood was weak! I will admit there was a lot of effort into it, just not such an interesting concept for me when I consider the albums around it, it's still in the top 3 and 9/10!

don't listen to me.. I over react all the time when it comes to Manson. Have been a very big fan over the years since 1996. When a lot of other fans left I stuck around and he has a been a huge part of my life for over half my life.

Easy ...

Antichrist Superstar
    Mechanical Animals
    Holy Wood: In the Shadow of the Valley of Death
    The Golden Age of Grotesque
    Born Villain
    The High End of Low
    Portrait of an American Family
    Eat Me, Drink Me

This is funny coming for you, but I definitely agree.

^This
    While I may rank or prefer certain albums/themes, I do love them all. I won't say every song but every album has something thats just perfect for my pleasure (or pain).
    "I'm not special, I'm just broken, and I don't wanna be fixed..."

Quote Originally Posted by Korpz View Post
    While I may rank or prefer certain albums/themes, I do love them all. I won't say every song but every album has something thats just perfect for my pleasure (or pain).
    Yep. I rarely if ever listen to the albums themselves, everything is synced across my devices on "shuffle". Looking at the albums as a whole is difficult, but MA comes in so high for me because my "one true love" in music is undoubtedly glam rock. There isn't a single album I'd be willing to do away with for good, though.

I also find that every now and then, a song I usually press "skip" on becomes the one I never skip. Really, though, ask me in a year. I'm sure it will have changed.