Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Childfree & Unmarried

Fuck, I can't even get a date and two men marrying in Texas is probably still illegal lol

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Did you know that whenever most women give birth that they shit on the table during delivery? Also, not being in a relationship, as I don't believe monogamy is a practical canon, is a restraint from living life beyond the ken of most others. I support oral transfusions, and I don't give a fuck if they are Jehovah's Witnesses or not. I support depopulation either through masturbubation or by creating a virus that will kill off 50% of Humanity within the next 48 hours. I believe in playing "God" in a way. I can either breathe life into someone (as I am CPR certified) or take someone's breath away with either tongue lashing induced parathesia, a soft, hyponofetish kiss or literally by playing judge, jury and executioner as in literal.murder. Although I would love to settle down with a life long partner in love and having a family. I am too feral. I am too unhinged. My genes contain mutated malediction. And I don't want to help create a retarded, schizoid possibly subject to incurable diseases and disorders "another human". My genome markers are like crime scene markers.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

(TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    Did you know that whenever most women give birth that they shit on the table during delivery? Also, not being in a relationship, as I don't believe monogamy is a practical canon, is a restraint from living life beyond the ken of most others. I support oral transfusions, and I don't give a fuck if they are Jehovah's Witnesses or not. I support depopulation either through masturbubation or by creating a virus that will kill off 50% of Humanity within the next 48 hours. I believe in playing "God" in a way. I can either breathe life into someone (as I am CPR certified) or take someone's breath away with either tongue lashing induced parathesia, a soft, hyponofetish kiss or literally by playing judge, jury and executioner as in literal.murder. Although I would love to settle down with a life long partner in love and having a family. I am too feral. I am too unhinged. My genes contain mutated malediction. And I don't want to help create a retarded, schizoid possibly subject to incurable diseases and disorders "another human". My genome markers are like crime scene markers.
    ^ His recent reaction to Her positive pregnancy test . .
    . . the fear takes hold

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Two Faced Egg (23) View Post
    ^ His recent reaction to Her positive pregnancy test . .
    I've actually had a reaction to a positive one. Too bad her coffee habit caused a miscarriage.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

(TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

I've actually had a reaction to a positive one. Too bad her coffee habit caused a miscarriage.
    Oh.. I am so sorry Bud'
    I did not know about that at all. I have never experienced anything close to that.
    I wouldn't have made a stupid comment if I had known : (
    . . the fear takes hold

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Two Faced Egg (23) View Post
    Oh.. I am so sorry Bud'
    I did not know about that at all. I have never experienced anything close to that.
    I wouldn't have made a stupid comment if I had known : (
    No, it was kind of a sick joke based on a real event. So, don't feel bad
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Did you know that whenever most women give birth that they shit on the table during delivery?
    Oh gosh that is good news - and I thought that most don't manage to make it to the actual delivery. The human body is inconsiderate with sticking everything in a ten inch area and making it damn hard to differentiate those pelvic floor muscles for pushing. Hard enough to sort it out for gas, let alone adding vaginal birth to fuck it all up. Then! Then! It has the audacity to throw in the additional imperative of massive contractions.

Bastards. I say pods are clearly the answer.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    https://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordp...0&h=411&crop=1

Sometimes I wish I had a big family like this!
    Oh god! I take it back!

When I was in high school and even a little bit in the beginning of college, I wanted to get married and have like 712369821 kids right that second. It was probably just hormones. But now that I am just a little older, I still want to get married, but not until I am in a stable time in life where I can enjoy a nice wedding and honeymoon. And now I don't want kids until I am in my late 20s or even 30. I want to enjoy the childless lifestyle as long as I can, because there is never any going back. I think of myself as a relatively sane and decent person, so maybe my having kids will put a slight, slight dent in the ratio of kids who grow up with shitty parents who are selfish and don't want to take care of them to kids who have a happy childhood. I would try to give my kids the best life possible because my parents have given me a really good life so far.

13. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post