Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Confirmed: MM + Alice Cooper Tour / MM Tour

Default Confirmed: MM + Alice Cooper Tour / MM Tour

23 June 2013 Marilyn Manson + Alice Cooper in Pittsburgh PA
    source: ticketmaster

[Mar 08] ADMIN NOTE: TOUR DATES HAVE STARTED TO BE ANNOUNCED/CONFIRMED BUT NOT ALL DATES LISTED IN THIS THREAD ARE CONFIRMED.

TO VIEW THE CONFIRMED TOUR DATES VISIT THE CURRENT TOUR SUB SECTION [HERE] OR OUR TOUR PAGE [HERE].

Hmms...
    "Sorry, but this event no longer exists in our database."
    I really hope this pops back up. The date is perfect for me timewise!!!!
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."

Manson casually mentioned this to me while we were chatting one night in Ohio back in January, reassuring me that he'd be touring with Alice Cooper this Summer, but I bit my tongue this whole time because I wasn't sure if it was actually happening or if it was cool to tell anyone...but now that the dates have started popping up I guess it's no biggie.

Annnnyway, I have it on good authority from an anonymous source that this is totally legit and definitely happening!!!

And THANK FUCK, I'm 100% psyched to see them together & Manson can't hit the road again fast enough as far as I'm concerned! Their duet on "18" a few years ago was FUCKING AWESOME, I hope something like that happens every night!

SEE YOU ON THE ROAD, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

\m/

Another co-headlining tour? Ugh. Well, I hope Manson plays first again.

When I woke up and saw the email about this, I couldn't believe it. I wasn't sure if I was still dreaming.

Add TongueTwistingStorm on Facebook Visit TongueTwistingStorm's Instagram Channel

Is it wrong that I'm already trying to figure out the cities I'll have fairly easy access to when I move?

meh. i prefer the small venues with manson headlining. hated the whole rob zombie thing. i'll probably catch a show or two of this but won't travel to the extent i did for Born Villain where i caught 7 shows total

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Hopefully an official announcement is coming soon.

Hopefully he will tour Europe once again. And I also hope that an official announcement is just around the corner.
    Wasn't Steve Coy talking about a new website a couple of weeks ago? Perhaps with the new tour dates!

This is blowing my mind.
    I DO wish Manson would stop touring with other bands though. Like, completely without other bands. Like Marilyn Manson is both the opener and headliner, so that they play a 45-minute set at around 8pm, go backstage and rest for an hour, and then play an hour-long set at 10pm.