Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Confirmed: MM + Alice Cooper Tour / MM Tour

TITS or GTFO

I'd say this is happening... Two more have been added since yesterday.

http://www.pollstar.com/resultsArtist.aspx?ID=81192

Quote Originally Posted by The Pusher View Post
    I'd say this is happening... Two more have been added since yesterday.

http://www.pollstar.com/resultsArtist.aspx?ID=81192
    Pretty sure those have nothing to do with Manson since the NY one is on sale today and makes no mention of MM.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I'm legitimately shitting a heart on the floor right now. Just the idea of this is killing me. What would be a better fuck you to Rib Zimbie than to play with the biggest, baddest, motherfucker out there?
    ....what an ignorant thing to say. Why would anyone want to give a big fuck you to Rob Zombie? This fan base rivalry is really retarded. It's a shame they didn't get along better, because Zombie and Manson are actually more similar than a lot of you probably want to believe. The Twins of Evil tour is over. Your just going out of your way to talk shit about Zombie. It's fine if you don't like his music, but this is just talking shit to be a prick and bully.

Now back on topic... this is great news! I'll be first in line to get tickets. First we get Zombie/Cooper/Murderdolls Then Zombie/Manson and now Manson/Cooper/...and Wednesday 13 as opener would be the shit!! All of my favorite bands are touring together finally! These last few years have been the best for rock shows!

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    Pretty sure those have nothing to do with Manson since the NY one is on sale today and makes no mention of MM.
    LOL hol on. Why has no one told me how retarded I am yet.
    completely missed the "WITH marilyn manson" part.
    ahahahaha sorry.

edit: but wait now i'm even more confused. this is what i get for trying to participate in life before 10am -_-
    Last edited by FeedYourHead; 03-01-2013 at 07:29 AM.

Follow Lillith On Twitter Follow Lillith on Tumblr Visit Lillith's Instagram Channel

I had better be buying the right tickets. To early for this nonsense. That site is the only place it mentions Manson. :/
    I gave Marilyn Manson AIDS.

Yeah I have my doubts about those specific dates since pollstar has never been 100%. Although I can easily see them pulling some shit where the venues don't announce Manson will also be joining AC until like a week before. Idk. Someone advise.

Follow Lillith On Twitter Follow Lillith on Tumblr Visit Lillith's Instagram Channel

My advice buy now, stubhub latter.
    I gave Marilyn Manson AIDS.

I'm going to wait and just be willing to pay more later, since this venue only has seats and I can't justify spending over $100 right now without confirmation.

edit: i jut realized how expensive this is going to be if alice cooper alone can book an MSG venue and charge over $100 >_<
    Last edited by FeedYourHead; 03-01-2013 at 08:45 AM.

TITS or GTFO

The Sylvania, OH show went on sale TODAY, and it currently being billed as "All Alice All Night" -- but it's not uncommon for bands to do one-off shows here & there, and TicketBastards DO have the Stage AE show listed as being Manson AND Cooper (thought it says "no information available right now 'cause they're not on sale yet). My guess is they're still hatching out the tour routing & aren't going to make a formal announcement until they've got a good deal of dates confirmed.
    John... talks any girl who has tits.

Yeah. For what it's worth, I called both the venue and TM and they both said the NY date is definitely just alice cooper.