Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [151]: Jun 23 2013 - Stage AE - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by thomaschrist View Post
    I took those two vids that Shangs posted above. There was alot of moshing going on around me, so the video isn't that great. Audio turned out decent for an iPhone, though.

I thought Manson put on a pretty good show overall - he's trying at least. Crowd was definitely into it. His dad was there and Manson threw a cake into the crowd at one point for him. I don't get the misplaced props he uses. Antichrist era backdrop for Personal Jesus. EMDM chair for mOBSCENE. It doesn't make much sense, really. Maybe that's the point? I am not digging the random babbling he did through most of the last few songs. Also, he did Antichrist Superstar and not Hate Anthem tonight. I haven't been keeping up with this tour as much as I'd have liked to, so that may have started before tonight. But it's not the worst show I've seen from him by far. Glad he's sticking with Angel With the Scabbed Wings and This is the New Shit - solid additions to the "standards" he's been doing for a while.

Cooper put on a solid show and was a class act all the way - exactly what you'd expect from him. Glad I got the chance to see him at least once before he inevitably calls it a career. It was great to see them sing together on Eighteen at the end. Really tied the whole thing together. Didn't seem forced at all and looks like they truly enjoy touring together and respect each other's work.

The vids are good. I went last year when I was living there and Stage AE had pro shot almost the entire show, that's why I was saying "here for now". lol. I'm surprised more vids aren't up. Then again it's early in the morning still., props. Do you live up there? If so, do you spend much time downtown? I ask because of that Bible Thumper video Is it me or was that the same guy that is always down on Smithfield St. always preaching and yelling at people? He's kind of a resident nutjob, (if you know who I'm talking about). Glad you enjoyed the show, and welcome to the forums.

Edit - During "This is the New Shit" - Is that Haz right there in front of the shot? It's hard to really mistake anyone else for him. Is dat joo HAZ?

Add TongueTwistingStorm on Facebook Visit TongueTwistingStorm's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Shangs View Post

Edit - During "This is the New Shit" - Is that Haz right there in front of the shot? It's hard to really mistake anyone else for him. Is dat joo HAZ?
    Indeed, that is, and my head...

Edit: Photo...

Last edited by TongueTwistingStorm; 06-24-2013 at 08:31 AM.

Add gunz on Facebook Follow gunz on Tumblr

^Met them last night. The show was great, Manson seemed to be in an extremely good mood...lots of bras thrown at him...he punched his dad in the dick and threw cake in the crowd. The chick beside me had a drum stick almost impale her chest from the opening act, told quite a few people about this site last night. Cooper was fantastic and didn't miss a beat...I was near that damn protester as well going into the show >.> Glad I made this trip, it was so damn worth it.

Visit kleiner352's Youtube Channel

People still protest Marilyn Manson?

I really don't get this. I mean, if you're gonna do that, fine, go after GWAR or something where at least you can say "they perform alien abortions with Christ-Hitler and ejaculate on people" or something like that.

So, New Shit's here to stay? I'm definitely happy to hear that!
    Kleiner352 liked this post

EvilDead, in all of his glory:

Follow Lillith On Twitter Follow Lillith on Tumblr Visit Lillith's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by gunz View Post
    ^Met them last night. The show was great, Manson seemed to be in an extremely good mood...lots of bras thrown at him...he punched his dad in the dick and threw cake in the crowd. The chick beside me had a drum stick almost impale her chest from the opening act, told quite a few people about this site last night. Cooper was fantastic and didn't miss a beat...I was near that damn protester as well going into the show >.> Glad I made this trip, it was so damn worth it.
    My red bra was the first one on stage.
    I gave Marilyn Manson AIDS.

haha awesome ^ Will there be a repeat of this at the Richmond show?

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

I heard it was a good show. Now Kenny Chesney....he fucking brought down the house. Fists flying everywhere. Rolls of fat colliding. Beer breath all up in each others faces. Broken shit all over the place. Now that's metal.

Shangz, the hoards of people for the kenny chesney show was beyond ridiculous. I seriously thought I had made a wrong turn seeing all these people in bikinis and shorts with beer in each hand. haha I can't even complete this you have me laughing so hard >.>

Follow Lillith On Twitter Follow Lillith on Tumblr Visit Lillith's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by gunz View Post
    haha awesome ^ Will there be a repeat of this at the Richmond show?
    Most likely. Though the bra might not be red..
    I gave Marilyn Manson AIDS.

Add TongueTwistingStorm on Facebook Visit TongueTwistingStorm's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
    Most likely. Though the bra might not be red..
    I suspect local lingerie departments love it when Manson comes to town...