Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: [135]: May 29 2013 - House of Blues - San Diego, California, USA

great find!

Add 0m3ga on Facebook Follow 0m3ga on Tumblr

^ "We both get 70 minutes"
    all
    my
    stitches
    itch

The show was epic! This was my 3rd show this year, having already seen him at Club Nokia and HoB in Las Vegas. This time though I got to do the meet-and-greet. I had technically met him twice before, once in 2000 at his art show in LA and once in 2003 at a CD signing for GAOG, but both of those were just assembly line signings. This was my first time actually getting to chat with him. I told him how much his music meant to me and we discussed our favorite brands of absinthe.
    And the show itself was classic Manson. I felt like it was the 90's again. I of course was front and center, and I got a lot of personal attention from Manson, he even held my hand and let me sing a little during "The Beautiful People."
    I'll post some pix and vids later!
    (Oh, and the podium was indeed for IHA, in case that hadn't been cleared up yet).