Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any girls going to the Manson/Cooper show in Cleveland this summer?

Default Any girls going to the Manson/Cooper show in Cleveland this summer?

Hey provider module,

I just wanted to see if any ladies were planning on going to see the Manson/Cooper show in Cleveland, OH this summer.
    I am considering going, but I wanted to first see if there would be any female Manson fans who would be interested in going with me as a companion.
    This would be my fourth time seeing Manson, so I'm obviously a really big fan of his work. I am driving from Knoxville, so if you need a ride and aren't too far out of the way, I may be able to assist you. But if that makes you uncomfortable, I could always meet you there.
    I am 19 years old and quite attractive, so if you're interested in having a one night date to the show, then just send me a private message and hopefully we can Skype or something and get to know one another better.
    For legal purposes, you must be at least 18 years of age.

Thanks,
    Richard

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Make sure you post your.dick so ladies don't get any surprises.

It's a give and take system.
    If they feel comfortable sending naked pictures through private messages, then I can agree to do the same.
    But a lot of woman are hesitant to have documented pictures of themselves naked online, so if they don't want to do that, then I can respect that as well.

Also, I should mention that this specific tour date in Cleveland has not yet been confirmed, however if it falls through I will be planning on catching the show in Rockford, IL.

Classic richard.

Thanks.
    What can I say? I much prefer seeing Manson with a cool girl than with my guy friends.
    Provider module seemed like as good a place as any to coordinate such a meeting.

What's wrong with two consenting adults setting up a mutually beneficial social relationship in advance, so that once they arrive at their shared destination they don't have to worry about finding some random stranger to party with at the last minute?
    Planning ahead seems like the way to go to me. Plus with technology these days, there's no reason you can't video chat someone on Skype for a bit and see if they'd be someone you'd be interested in having a night of fun with, which just adds to the concert-going experience in my opinion.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

It's always cool meeting up with people, but everyone should always use some caution, especially when it's someone people don't know, because you just never know who or what someone may be like or what they could do to someone.

I've had a lot of fun meeting members from here, so I hope you have a good time if you meet some other members.

I completely agree that members should be cautious in meeting people from online.
    Hence the offer to meet in a public place, to skype video chat and get to know one another better, and of course the offer to respect the desires of what the other party wishes to consent to.