Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any girls going to the Manson/Cooper show in Cleveland this summer?

Thank you. I will certainly be sure to watch the threads for the upcoming OH and IL shows, as I will eventually be decide on one of them.

Me! Maybe we can fuck afterwards?

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeEyedGod View Post
    Me! Maybe we can fuck afterwards?
    I believe you are just kidding around with me, but on the off-chance that you are being serious, I'm sorry, but no.

It has nothing to do with you, and I'm sure you're a cool dude. I'm just not into men, personally.

It's cool man.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

You'll probably not have much luck with this on Provider Module, we don't allow women to register on the forum. The entire userbase is made up of men in their early fifties.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Lol. But I'm only 19, so that can't be true.

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

Spam.

Alumni

Richard, the best advice we can give really, is each date of the current tour has its own thread, and people let others know they are attending. Meet ups with PM members are then sorted out in those threads. It does, even if that is not your intention, come across as a little creepy, signing onto a forum and asking for girls - strangers - to message you to go on a tour road trip. For your safety and those of everyone else, parttake in the forum, get to know the members and let others know in the thread of the date you are going, that you are attending.
    Last edited by Emma; 03-16-2013 at 10:29 AM.
    Nineteen76Designs: Clients are; Rob Zombie, Sheri Moon Zombie, John 5

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    Richard, the best advise we can give really, is each date of the current tour has its own thred, and people let other know they are attending. Meet ups with PM members are then sorted out in those threads. It does, even if that is not your intention, come across as a little creepy, signing onto a forum and asking for girls - strangers - to message you to go on a tour road trip. For your safety and those of everyone else, parttake in the forum, get to know the members and let others know in the thread of the date you are going, that you are attending.
    I appreciate your advice and will try to come across a little better in the future, though I feel I have done everything possible to be safe by repeatedly stating that I would like to live video chat and get to know the person well, and would also be perfectly comfortable meeting them at the show so that it is in a public place. (I only offered the ride to be nice, if they don't want to ride together, I am completely comfortable with meeting them there.)
    I will go the show date threads and ask around there some. So thanks for the advice.
    If there's anything else you believe I can do to show other members that I respect them and value their safety, as well as my own, please let me know.

As I've stated before I'm not trying to pressure anyone into doing anything that would make them feel uncomfortable. Just trying to meet a cool adult female Manson fan to have someone to rock out with for a night.