Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 47

Thread: Any girls going to the Manson/Cooper show in Cleveland this summer?

  1. #31
    I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Location: New Yawk Shitty
    Posts: 2,182
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by richard View Post
    Spam.
    It's called a joke.



  2. #32

    Join Date: 04.10.12
    Posts: 903
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dronepool View Post
    It's called a joke.
    It's a quote from one of Frank Miller's comics setup as if it's through an IM. It's not funny and I'm not sure what it has to do with this sorry son of a bitch trying to hook up with random chicks on the internet.

    So, it's not really a joke. But I sure as fuck hope this thread is. Sweet jesus...

  3. #33
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Cringeon's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Location: SLUT
    Posts: 4,973
    Rank: Golden Needle
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

    Default

    Lol if you cant get the connection between cruising a forum for pussy and the IM a/s/l bit, you're dumber than I thought.

  4. #34

    Join Date: 03.15.13
    Posts: 23
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atom View Post
    sorry son of a bitch trying to hook up with random chicks on the internet.

    So, it's not really a joke. But I sure as fuck hope this thread is. Sweet jesus...
    What's wrong with someone trying to plan ahead?
    I'm honestly shocked at the level of immaturity displayed by many of the users on this site.
    As if asking some random girl at the show is perfectly acceptable, but asking one online—Oh God! How dare I?
    Way to buy into a bunch of arbitrary moralistic bullshit.

  5. #35
    Raspberry Syncope FeedYourHead's Avatar
    Join Date: 07.06.09
    Location: New York, NY
    Posts: 2,000
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by richard View Post
    I'm honestly shocked at the level of immaturity displayed by many of the users on this site.
    lol


  6. #36
    Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster
    S.D.'s Avatar
    Join Date: 06.19.09
    Location: Inkland
    Posts: 3,219
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by richard View Post
    Just trying to meet a cool adult female Manson fan to have someone to rock out with for a night.
    There's a woman called Teena who goes to pretty much every Manson show she can attend, and enjoys pole-dancing, try and hook up with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by richard View Post
    I'm only 19, so that can't be true.
    Well, you say you're nineteen, but that could be an illusion. Most members are nineteen when they join up, but we eventually discover they are in fact fifty-two and smeared heavily in baby oil. I know for a fact this is true of prominent users Kollaps, FeedYourHead, and Joker.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

    m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m


  7. #37
    Raspberry Syncope FeedYourHead's Avatar
    Join Date: 07.06.09
    Location: New York, NY
    Posts: 2,000
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    Most members are nineteen when they join up, but we eventually discover they are in fact fifty-two and smeared heavily in baby oil. I know for a fact this is true of prominent users Kollaps, FeedYourHead, and Joker.
    Don't be so proud of yourself, it's not like I put very much effort into hiding that fact.

    But I think you forgot to add Shangri-5 to that list.


  8. #38
    LittlePistol's Avatar
    Join Date: 01.29.13
    Location: Bay Area, CA
    Posts: 132
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    I feel like it crosses the border into creepsville when you specifically look for WOMEN to hang out at the show. Yeah like you said this is a Manson forum and sometimes the members like to meet up, make friends with common interests etc. You probably would have gotten a better reception had you just said does ANYONE want to meet up lol. Not saying there is anything wrong with wanting to meet a girl...but...you would probably have better luck being a tad more subtle.

    Just....my owwwwwn personal opinion. (was tempted to write Jesus there...not gonna lie)

    :)
    "When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed."
    Hey Cruel World Tour 2/19/13 - San Francisco, CA
    Masters of Madness Tour 6/6/13 - Los Angeles, CA
    End Times Tour 7/7/15 - Concord, CA
    Hell Not Hallelujah Tour 10/23/15 - Paso Robles, CA

  9. #39

    Join Date: 04.10.12
    Posts: 903
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    Lol if you cant get the connection between cruising a forum for pussy and the IM a/s/l bit, you're dumber than I thought.
    Lol I got the connection, you fucking moron (we're allowed to insult each other, right? After all I am following by your example, Mr. Admin).

  10. #40
    NapalmHeart's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.07.12
    Location: Vienna, Austria
    Posts: 978
    Rank: Crimson Soil
    Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

    Default

    Can someone archive this thread? You know, in case the content here ever gets deleted or something? I really want to show this to my grandchildren one day.
    Last edited by NapalmHeart; 03-18-2013 at 05:36 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS