Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ignore List

Hm. I didn't realize admins were in the business of adjusting our own settings for us. Cringeon, can you make me "invisible" again? I don't feel like doing it from my phone and I always forget when I'm at my computer. Thanks!

Hey! Let's try to be honest for, like, a minute.

AssetReign is or claims to be Marilyn Manson's assistant. He posts on Provider Module and acts like a whiny bitch to people because he can get away with it.

A group of members here have noticed this and taken upon themselves to call him out. Cringeon sees it as "palling around" (great Sarah Palin phrase btw) and has taken it upon himself to make it so that this group of users can no longer see AssetReign and all his petty, glorious bullshit.

Seeing as this is a Marilyn Manson message board and AssetReign is very close to him, Cringeon and company certainly can't reprimand or do anything to stop AssetReign from being a total douche so they need to make it so that me, Atom, Adonai, and whoever else (Kollaps maybe?) can no longer point out the double standard.

There. You can just be honest about all this retarded shit. Who cares. End of discussion.

Now lock this thread like you do to all the other ones.
    Last edited by Mugwump; 03-21-2013 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwump View Post
    Hey! Let's try to be honest for, like, a minute.

AssetReign is or claims to be Marilyn Manson's assistant. He posts on Provider Module and acts like a whiny bitch to people because he can get away with it.

A group of members here have noticed this and taken upon themselves to call him out. Cringeon sees it as "palling around" (great Sarah Palin phrase btw) and has taken it upon himself to make it so that this group of users can no longer see AssetReign and all his petty, glorious bullshit.

Seeing as this is a Marilyn Manson message board and AssetReign is very close to him, Cringeon and company certainly can't reprimand or do anything to stop AssetReign from being a total douche so they need to make it so that me, Atom, Adonai, and whoever else (Kollaps maybe?) can no longer point out the double standard.

There. You can just be honest about all this retarded shit. Who cares. End of discussion.

I had no idea AssetReign was supposedly Manson's "assistant". This explains a lot.

You dudes are still whinging? I'm in Public Relations, and have never claimed to be Manson's assistant. Calm your titties and move on to a more interesting topic than discussing me all the time.

I'm sorry but I can't read a word your dumb ass typed, AssetReign. Stop trying to provoke and get your cunt out of my thread.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

As it says in the copyright information at the bottom of this page, Provider Module's forum is powered through VBulletin. They've got a lot of good features that can be implemented, and in light of clashing heads, I think Cringeon probably wanted to test out this one to see if it would quell animosity. If it's not something people like the idea of overall, then it can be switched off, it's not my favourite idea either. On the subject of ideas, here's a few more...

I am going to close this topic and remove the Fixed Ignore, but you're all very capable, click 'Like' if you approve of my suggestions (otherwise I'll not know), or if there's a converse point you want to raise, then please write to my inbox and I'll address it.
    Okay, here goes:-

• If there's someone here you (for whatever reason) genuinely don't want to converse with, or don't enjoy posting with, physically ignore them. Not using the 'Ignore' feature, just actually ignore what they say. It's not difficult. Similarly, don't antagonise or goad someone you're not fond of. The snide comments and deliberate jostling prove and solve nothing. It wastes our time as staff members, and yours as forum users. Grow up and get over it, and find topics that you can post in amicably.

• Just quit with the general pissing about. I'm the most totally approachable person ever, but I don't suffer fools gladly. If you want to use the Internet as a playground, Provider Module might not be the right place for you. There's jokes, and then there's assuming that because someone puts their heart and soul into a fansite, that they're ripe for abuse. If you just don't get that and want to make everyone else's experience tiresome, just fuck off, you're probably as irritating and tedious in real life, and I'd get that seen to before investing time in a computer.

• By the same logic as point one, if you really, really don't enjoy the company of a staff member here and it's not simply by default of them being a staff member and you being a pathetic keyboard warrior, then by all means, when you have an issue or query, talk to someone else on the roster. The site staff are listed in both the Information & Links section of the site, and also at the bottom of this forum.

That's as complicated as it gets. Figure it out, or seek out another forum you'd like to frequent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwump View Post
    Hello there, forum Administrator here. I don't care what AssetReign's job is. On occasion, he is in fact a whiny little bitch. But I don't care about that either, because it's often inoffensive and not worth bothering about. What is offensive is the boring, persistent, trolling attitudes of people who lost all their other locations online to piss about in, and for whatever reason decided to visit here, thinking it would be the same. Sorry, not on my website. It's painfully simple. If someone doesn't like it here and contributes nothing, go somewhere else.

There is no favouritism on Provider Module, when people get that through their heads, they'll probably stop trying to cause trouble. We don't have a little 'clique', no decisions made here are made by anyone other than the staff.

I will, naturally. It's worth noting that if a topic where people whinge at each other gets closed, it's nearly always me shutting the door. It's boring, there's numerous ways to contact us if there's a genuine issue, please use them.

Cheers also to Atom for the initial feedback, we do value knowing if a test-run of something here is considered good or bad, this one is perhaps not right for the forums.

S.D.

DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...