Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [150]: Jun 21 2013 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Uncasville, Connecticut, USA

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Default [150]: Jun 21 2013 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Uncasville, Connecticut, USA

Friday 21 June 2013
    Masters of Madness - Shock Therapy Tour
    Venue: Mohegan Sun Arena

Tour Date confirmed by AliceCooper.com
    Tickets On Sale March 29: ticketmaster.com

Members Attending:
    • Hazekiah
    • May Gunn
    • FeedYourHead
    • Lillith
    • Tater
    • HG131

Going

Follow Lillith On Twitter Follow Lillith on Tumblr Visit Lillith's Instagram Channel

Going
    I gave Marilyn Manson AIDS.

Absolutely attending~

Going.

An absolutely PERFECT performance from Manson and what a turnout! Tons of palls in attendance and my pal Brian even tossed Manson his cell and GOT IT BACK! O_O

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Almost the whole show already posted on YT

Disposable Teens

The Dope Show

Rock Is Dead

Coma White

Personal Jesus

mOBSCENE

Sweet Dreams

This is the New Shit

Antichrist Superstar

The Beautiful People

It really was perfect. Not one single mistake from anybody, amazing energy, everything was spot on. There was only like one sungle time when Manson held the mic out to the audience to do the lyrics for him. Loved it when Manson draped the pink fox around Twiggy's neck and then Twiggy looked over at spencer like "lol okay." The stilts were fantastic. Manson did a great job with the vocals for TITNS, it sounded almost exactly like I was just listening to the studio recording... hm... no jk jk. It was just literally perfect, and I don't know if any of the youtube vids have been capturing that. I would never complain about AWTSW but it would it have been really cool to see more of a costume/prop/set up for that because of how epic the song is, but I know that's hard to do for an opener. I loved the new marquee stuff for mObscene, and how our other friend hurled a second bible at manson during ACSS from allll the way on the side of the pit and he fucking caught it! And then tore that too, obviously.

Also, I may have actually been hearing things (likely) but, have they been switching back to Surprisia for like literally the five seconds when the curtain drops? Idk if I was just hearing what I'm used to hearing or what.

Twiggy and Fred met with everyone in the meet & great line while we were waiting for manson... probablyyy having something to do with the fact that our line was literally next to the "MM Band" dressing room haha, kind of an unfair trap for them but oh well.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Sounds like a fucking excellent show! Here's another video that has Angel with the Scabbed Wings (shaky vid but audio is good)

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    An absolutely PERFECT performance from Manson and what a turnout! Tons of palls in attendance and my pal Brian even tossed Manson his cell and GOT IT BACK! O_O
    I remember the phone thing. That was awesome. I was looking for you, tbh. Wish I knew you were up there.

This was outside the enterance. I'm sure it's easy to tell why I thought it was interesting.

Twiggy was wandering the VIP line, and when we came out from our pics, we were one of the last few and he was just hanging out there, and my father ended up also getting a pic with him (well, three, I couldn't get them to not blur the first two times, and I got one the first time he walked by) and we walked with him and talked for a bit. Manson also kept a drawing my friend did for me (he asked for a copy, I gave him the original because I can give up a birthday gift for Manson). It's the Slo-Mo-Tion one. Gallery
    Last edited by HG131; 06-22-2013 at 09:49 AM.