Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [157]: Jul 03 2013 - Sokol Auditorium - Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    Four Rusted Horses was played again.
    http://instagram.com/p/bU_k31xwMT/
    I hope he starts playing a few more Born Villain tracks. I could do without Rock Is Dead, Disposable Teens and Dope Show now.

I really do love this tour though. I have seen 3 shows in the past 5 months and they were amazing. So I shouldn't complain. Just wish we heard some stuff he never plays anymore. Like This Is The New Shit was a nice surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by May Gunn View Post
    We sleep in the car at rest areas, eat at Wal-Mart and Subway, and have endless support from people that open their homes to us or feed us. I'm fortunate to have the tickets covered, but that's only the 2nd biggest help. I'm traveling with a pro too, so I'm learning as I go. I'm not saying its affordable, I hit all the US dates on the last tour and am still paying off debt from the tour before I started this one, but if you're smart about it (no hotels, no taxis, no drinks at the venue) you can survive. It's part of the fun.
    crazy.. I just couldn't sleep in a car. I need a nice hotel room.

Quote Originally Posted by May Gunn View Post
    We sleep in the car at rest areas, eat at Wal-Mart and Subway, and have endless support from people that open their homes to us or feed us. I'm fortunate to have the tickets covered, but that's only the 2nd biggest help. I'm traveling with a pro too, so I'm learning as I go. I'm not saying its affordable, I hit all the US dates on the last tour and am still paying off debt from the tour before I started this one, but if you're smart about it (no hotels, no taxis, no drinks at the venue) you can survive. It's part of the fun.
    I've slept in a car, but not at a rest stop. Please be careful. Not trying to sound pathetic or scare you, but rest stops can be very dangerous areas at night. When I saw Roger Water's "The Wall", I drove from Wilmington, NC to Atlanta, GA (6 hours), parked, saw the show, got in my car and drove the 6 hours back. Then crashed in my car at my Mom's place of employment until she got off (she works at night and I didn't have a key to her house).

And I'd eat at Wal-Mart, but I'm banned, Lol. If I try something similar next tour, my boyfriend will have to drop me off before he goes and gets food, considering I can't even be in the parking lot anymore...

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Intro/Angel With the Scabbed Wings

Rock is Dead

Me and my husband had a really awesome time at the show. Adventures in Wonderland handled the meet and greet very well, Holli was cool and Manson was full of jokes and in a great mood. Twiggy and Fred were outside while we were in line waiting for the M&G to start and I got a few pictures of them. At 7pm before the show they let us in 10 minutes earlier than everyone else and we got in the front right behind the barricade as a matter of fact you can actually see us in the videos Heather Quick posted above. After the show we hung out with Picture Me Broken for awhile which are actually very cool and give a great show themselves. Jason Sutter was outside of the venue afterward and we got a signature, pictures, and a few J.S. branded guitar picks "A drummer with guitar picks...hah!" He said the Omaha show was pretty intense and that playing "Little Horn" live is brutal. Worth mentioning, it was great to run into and chill with Haz, May Gunn, and friends (sorry for not getting your names) for an hour after the show as well, you guys are awesome! That racoon was a beast, glad it made it across! We waited until Manson's bus pulled out of the parking lot and he stood at the front with the driver dancing and waving at all of us. We noticed that they obviously had turned the wrong way because they kept stopping in the street. Got about four blocks, turned around and came back our way. Manson started honking the horn and waved as they passed us. It was just an over all crazy cool experience! Haz told me to tell Provider Module that he said "Hi!" and that he would update soon. On another note my husband has to do a few edits to our own video and we will post it up later tonight or tomorrow for everyone to see along with some pictures that can be viewed via facebook as soon as I can get them up.
    I never thought my life could be anything but catastrophe! But suddenly I begin to see a bit of good luck for me! 'Cos I've got a golden ticket! I've got a golden twinkle in my eye! (Marilyn Manson - Omaha - 7.3.13)

Awesome, jembliss! Did you manage to get pics WITH Twiggy and Fred, or just of them standing around? Also, if you don't mind, please post your pics, or befriend me on Facebook, I'll PM my link.

All of the stuff we had signed. including a towel Manson used to wipe his face !

The towel with his make up wiped on it.

A pic I had him sign that he sealed with a sexy kiss!

Here we are with Haz.

Here we are with Sutter.

A pretty awesome opening act! Picture Me Broken!
    I never thought my life could be anything but catastrophe! But suddenly I begin to see a bit of good luck for me! 'Cos I've got a golden ticket! I've got a golden twinkle in my eye! (Marilyn Manson - Omaha - 7.3.13)

Quote Originally Posted by MechanicalAnimal View Post
    Awesome, jembliss! Did you manage to get pics WITH Twiggy and Fred, or just of them standing around? Also, if you don't mind, please post your pics, or befriend me on Facebook, I'll PM my link.
    They were just standing around. Twiggy always seems to evade us because we are usually busy with other things when he is out walking around. Fred on the other hand we got to meet at Twins of Evil so the pics we did get were enough. I'll friend you on facebook, there are several pics of the show coming but it will be later tonight or tomorrow because of the holiday.

https://www.facebook.com/jembliss/me...8953938&type=1

Here are pics from the show! Sorry if some are out of order facebook is being goofy!

Hi everyone!! I'm Jembliss's husband and currently in the process of editing our video of the show so that it is much more tolerable to view.

Also I apologize a head of time about the first song "Angel With the Scabbed Wings" it is the worst in quality of all the songs because she was extremely excited for the show and it is a little more shaky than the rest. Plus I had to flip it over in the edit so there are black borders on the left and right which the other songs won't have. Plus "Disposable Teens" is missing from our video because she didn't tap the on screen record button hard enough on the iphone and didn't realize it until way after song was over. At least we got as much footage as we did though, we're happy! Way better video than we were able to get on the "Twin's of Evil" tour.