Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [160]: Jul 08 2013 - Piere's - Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA

lol
    middle finger technology

ZOMFG, what a brutal bastard of a show! Easily WAY over a hundred degrees the whole time and a humidity factor of about a billion, ffs. Seriously, we've chased Manson through the desert in sumertime but THIS was no bullshit a serious motherfucker! May Gunn passed right the fuck out two-and-a-half songs from the end and I said FUCK IT and crotched my Cub Scout shirt immediately on the way in because it was just THAT ridiculous. Manson cut "Antichrist Superstar" but it was 100% an act of mercy, I can't believe a fire marshall even let the damned show take place at all to begin with. As of 6 PM two band consoles crashed already and they barely got the show underway with generator power leaving an unventilated nightclub packed with a sold out crowd of 1,400 without any air conditioning whatsoever. Gah! In-fucking-tensity, to say the least. The show was KILLER, btw! Probably would've been the first US crowd to get "Antichrist Superstar" without the podium since the venue's ceiling was so low but with the heat like that it was just NO. Everyone totally understood and the band was completely on point so what-the-fuck-ever, it was fucking BADASS. Just a goddamned DEATHTRAP of a pit. Also they played "You Look Like Shit When You Dance" as the exit PA music instead of "You're So Vain" for the first time, and everyone surely did by the end of THAT clusterfuck, lol. Other than that, "Little Horn," "Coma White," caught a mouthful of Mansinthe when Manson tossed his glass, and I wonder wtf he's gonna wear at the next shows since he tossed his bowler AND his mouse-cap tonight! Moar to cum laterz, sorry gotta go see Manson in Nashville first, lol...brb! :P

Amazing show, everything above is absolutely true.
    middle finger technology

Videos

In the "This Is The New Shit" video, the security guard is singing along, Lol.
    Last edited by MechanicalAnimal; 07-09-2013 at 09:52 AM.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

That looks like a fucking club show \m/ I love the audio on this videos, you can really feel how small it is. Can kind of hear the natural drums as much as the PA sound haha. That security guard during TITNS is fucking awesome, doubt MM even knew the guy was singing along.

I decided to get in the pit for Beautiful People since I was already drenched in sweat anyway, so that was fun. Was a great show even as hot as it was I had a great time.
    I was being pretty obnoxious ,so sorry to anyone I may have been rude to.