Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [167]: Jul 18 2013 - Hard Rock Live Orlando - Orlando, Florida, USA

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Uh oh. Back in The FlorRay. Better get out your gunns because ROCK is not DEAD. #starwars
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Looks like Tourniquet was played tonight.

http://instagram.com/p/b7n0YvLxpK/

yep it was, has been confirmed on Facebook and twitter by people who were there. Was defiantly played.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Yup, definitely yup.

was very surprised to hear tourniquet. i always check out the setlists after every show, so standing in the pit tonight, i pretty much had the set memorized.

hearing disassociative live for the first time was amazing. i think tourniquet was right after that. manson forgot a lot of the words and didn't even attempt to sing the first verse.

can't wait for videos of Tourniquet to show up!! I LOVE that song...

Quote Originally Posted by mister saint laurent View Post
    was very surprised to hear tourniquet. i always check out the setlists after every show, so standing in the pit tonight, i pretty much had the set memorized.

hearing disassociative live for the first time was amazing. i think tourniquet was right after that. manson forgot a lot of the words and didn't even attempt to sing the first verse.
    He didn't forget, he started shaking really quietly in the corner.
    Amazing show, Manson was very fucked up but still gave it his all. There's so many things I want to say about it but somehow I can't. One of my most interesting to experience.

ehhhh, looked like he quickly realized he didn't know the first verse, so he just started shaking quietly in the corner waiting for the chorus. it happens. no big deal. singers forget lyrics all the time.

not sure how you can definitively state that he didn't forget the lyrics when he went to start the song, missed the first line, and then just stood around waiting for the chorus . . .

I thought the show was fantastic. He fucked up Tourniquet at the beginning, but the rest of the song was fine from what I remember.

It was the first time I saw Scabbed Wings, Disassociative, and New Shit live, so that was definitely a highlight for me. Little Horn was amazing. I was hoping they wouldn't end the night with Beautiful People, but I wasn't surprised when they did (haven't been keeping up with the latest setlists). The band was tight and having a keyboard player really does sound better.

Of course the best part about yesterday was meeting Tater. Her mom even bribed the Adventures in Wonderland person to get me a VIP ticket with them just so I wouldn't have to wait in the regular line. Within two hours of standing around thinking I was going to have to enjoy the show alone and maybe see them after the show, I was already in line to meet Manson once again and I got to be on the rail.

Fuck. Such a good day/night. I'm sad it had to end, and when it did I wanted to go back and start it all over. Leaving that venue was really hard to do and it wasn't even because of Manson. /clings to tater's back

Quote Originally Posted by sayyosin View Post
    I thought the show was fantastic. He fucked up Tourniquet at the beginning, but the rest of the song was fine from what I remember.

It was the first time I saw Scabbed Wings, Disassociative, and New Shit live, so that was definitely a highlight for me. Little Horn was amazing. I was hoping they wouldn't end the night with Beautiful People, but I wasn't surprised when they did (haven't been keeping up with the latest setlists). The band was tight and having a keyboard player really does sound better.

Of course the best part about yesterday was meeting Tater. Her mom even bribed the Adventures in Wonderland person to get me a VIP ticket with them just so I wouldn't have to wait in the regular line. Within two hours of standing around thinking I was going to have to enjoy the show alone and maybe see them after the show, I was already in line to meet Manson once again and I got to be on the rail.

Fuck. Such a good day/night. I'm sad it had to end, and when it did I wanted to go back and start it all over. Leaving that venue was really hard to do and it wasn't even because of Manson. /clings to tater's back
    Did you have to pay? I'm glad you got to meet Manson, it was my first time doing so as well (in Myrtle Beach), but I personally, and this is just my opinion, think it's fucked up that the majority of the people have to shell out $150 to attend, while others can talk their way into it. There were a few at my show that ran up last minute, whined a little, and BOOM!, they're in the meet 'n' greet for free. Meanwhile, my Mom is waiting in the car until the regulars are let in, because SUPPOSEDLY the VIPs were sold out. -__- Again, I'm glad you got in, and I wish everyone could attend these VIP experiences, but I just think it's fucked up behavior coming from a professional company. I could understand if Manson himself allowed people in for free, that would be a completely different story, as he's boss in these situations. I'm just upset with the company over that, and not with anyone that's been able to get in for free. Charge everyone or charge no one, in my opinion.

Paid or didn't pay, I'm glad you had an awesome time!
    Last edited by MechanicalAnimal; 07-19-2013 at 12:42 PM.