Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [167]: Jul 18 2013 - Hard Rock Live Orlando - Orlando, Florida, USA

Quote Originally Posted by MechanicalAnimal View Post
    Did you have to pay?
    I personally didn't pay for VIP, but it wasn't free. It was still $150. I don't think many people, if any, got it for free.

Quote Originally Posted by sayyosin View Post
    I personally didn't pay for VIP, but it wasn't free. It was still $150. I don't think many people, if any, got it for free.
    Well that's awesome of Tater then, if she's the one!

And while I have your attention, thanks for your YouTube channel.

Quote Originally Posted by mister saint laurent View Post
    ehhhh, looked like he quickly realized he didn't know the first verse, so he just started shaking quietly in the corner waiting for the chorus. it happens. no big deal. singers forget lyrics all the time.

not sure how you can definitively state that he didn't forget the lyrics when he went to start the song, missed the first line, and then just stood around waiting for the chorus . . .
    In person for me frequently a performer's mental state is near tangible, that song has fucked with him every time I've seen him do it live and it's never at the same point. It's clearly a difficult song for him to sing emotionally and vocally. Before the show he also seemed subdued and slightly sad so I think his mood was largely something to do with it.

The show really was great though, Manson threw me a mic \o/ Uploading videos of a few choice songs ASAP. Got amazing photos and lots of Twiggylubz too.

Quote Originally Posted by sayyosin View Post
    Fuck. Such a good day/night. I'm sad it had to end, and when it did I wanted to go back and start it all over. Leaving that venue was really hard to do and it wasn't even because of Manson. /clings to tater's back
    Let's face facts here, I wanted to go to this show so badly mostly because of the wondrous sayyosin so am ecstatic that he had such a good time. Getting to be around him during the entire show was a fucking phenomenal thing. I adore that kid, he made the night and the hell that was traveling worth it and Manson's show could've been ten times shorter, ten times worse and consisted of only him vomiting cake/The Beautiful People on loop and I probably wouldn't have given a good fuck. Props to Holli for being less of a bish and letting us tote him into VIP with us even though it was sold out.
    I'm mostly avoiding this megamushfest that this post could've been but can't resist pointing out that I almost missed getting into the backstage area because of saying goodbye to him and spent a large part of the afterparty feeling like super mega lame sadness because I missed the brat. Fuck show reviews, I'm writing feels reviews.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Good video of Personal Jesus, the person recording on their phone hands it up to Manson when he asks for it. Still recording as I guess Manson put it against his ear, so it's recording Fred. Then looking at what gets recorded, I think he just tosses it back into the crowd as he usually does. But luckily I think the owner of the phone gets it back quite quick as the recording continues for the end of the song.

I'm being so lazy and only have this'n up so far but uploading more ASAP.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Awesome snot blasts!

All mine, fairly good quality and lots of Twigz \o/

Disposable Lames (Terrible performance of this'n but still cute vid)

Angel With The Scabbed Wings

Little Horn

Disassociative

The Dope Show which is the best performance of anything ever b/c cuteness factor

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post