Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [158]: Jul 05 2013 - The Riviera Theatre - Chicago, Illinois, USA [**Venue Change**]

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    Great Big White World was performed tonight, I guess instead of FRH or CW.
    When I talked to MM during the meet and greet tonight, I was asking if there was a chance that they would play GBWW.

Long story short, he allowed me to pick between GBWW and FRH. I love both songs, but GBWW is one of absolute favorite songs, so it was a no-brainer.

The show was absolutely amazing and perhaps my favorite of the five MM shows I've been to over the years. I have plenty of high-quality pics and videos, but it'll probably take a few days before I'll find the time to post them online.

Quote Originally Posted by MelwooD View Post
    When I talked to MM during the meet and greet tonight, I was asking if there was a chance that they would play GBWW.

Long story short, he allowed me to pick between GBWW and FRH. I love both songs, but GBWW is one of absolute favorite songs, so it was a no-brainer.

The show was absolutely amazing and perhaps my favorite of the five MM shows I've been to over the years. I have plenty of high-quality pics and videos, but it'll probably take a few days before I'll find the time to post them online.
    awesome story... I can't wait to hear the next album.. build off the momentum of this tour and last album.

haha I was coming to whine about no 4RH, guess not...oops.

Good show but holy hot as fuck!

Quote Originally Posted by MelwooD View Post

Sure, that was the deciding factor on the set.

Quote Originally Posted by DecayingSinner View Post
    Sure, that was the deciding factor on the set.
    I plan on doing the same at my show, so we'll see. My Mom will be attending, and since she has Rheumatoid Arthritis, this will most likely be the last concert she attends of any band. "Coma White" is her all time favorite, so I'm going to explain the situation to Marilyn at the meet 'n' greet and see if he will perform it for her, with a "this is for Mary" at the start of the song.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

You'd be surprised how much Coma White and GBWW got switched out as requests by fans.

Angel With The Scabbed Wings

Little Horn

Personal Jesus

During PJ, lol at the security guard's face at 3:12 when Manson tosses the scarf lol. O.O

I just uploaded a few video on youtube...

By chance, any audio tapers on here that got the full show? My source is distorted