Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [169]: Jul 21 2013 - The Fillmore - Miami Beach, Florida, USA

I went to this show and the Orlando show. In terms of the crowd, the Miami show was better by a long shot. The right side kept chanting "Twiggy!" and towards the end the crowd started chanting "We hate love! We love hate!" hence Irresponsible Hate Anthem was played as the last song. Everyone was on top of their game. I had a blast!

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

If you can ignore the crowd noise, nice up front video with non ass-raped audio

At the end of this tour I only have a few things to comment on:

- FUCK, I am so unlucky.... I can't believed I missed all those live performances of Angel with the Scabbed Wings. I am really killing myself over it, as it is very painful to see some having it all (US bastards!!!!!!!!), while others (European unlucky guys like me) don't even have a single show in the area to listen to that one song in particular.... and really, it's just that one.... if he wanted he could take the airplane, sing it in the airport lobby and fly back to the US... I would still try to get to that airport lobby just to listen to that one song and come back happy as ever.... Really, I am very jealous about it

- The inclusion of Disassociative was surely something no one was expecting (sure, everyone is always expecting something different, but to me, disassociative wasn't on the list of eligible songs to be played randomly out of the blue....), but, dammmm, so fucking good showing that Manson can get so many different songs from different eras and make an hell of a show... What next? 1996 again??? Vodevil???

- All in all, it seemed like it was a great tour, or series of concerts. Manson did played lots of songs that he did not played often, or at least on the 1st leg of the tour (HCW tour), and he managed to add some interesting songs here and there (4 rusted horses) that really put some interesting flavour in this or that show... All in all, I think Manson grew a lot through all this concerts....

Question is: will he continue that "new-found enthusiasm" for being in stage in Europe?

and yes, Hey Cruel world is still resounding in my mind as a very great and powerful opener... But angel with the scabbed wings???? Why can't he play that in Europe?

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Personal Jesus... Manson saves Twiggy at the end. It's great stuff!

I was at this show! It was almost perfect! 9.5/10 My only complaint was they cut tourniquet. But they did play Hate Anthem which was awesome. I felt out of the 3 shows i went to. This one was the best. Miami crowd was rowdy!

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post