Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [164]: Jul 14 2013 - House of Blues - North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Adversary View Post
    I think I lent your mom an umbrella when it was raining, lol. Yeah, that was me that said nice vinyl.
    Lol, small world after all. Thank you so much for lending her your umbrella. As soon as I came out from having Manson sign my stuff and got in line again for the photo, it was pouring, and I just cringed knowing she was out there. That's the only thing I hate about the House Of Blues, they make you line up where there's no covering, regardless of the weather.

And thanks on the tattoo compliment. When I had Manson sign my wrist his face lit up with a smile and he said something, but it was too loud to hear. (They had music playing in his little room.) It looks a lot better in person. I'm gonna try to get a shot of it without the reflection from the ointment.

I thought this image pretty much summed up the overall experience.